Chapter Eight

As he got closer, I could see his browney-blonde hair, blue eyes and muscular torso outlined by his shirt. He stood within about 10cm of me. I was still lying on the floor and I became very scared. He looked around, I couldn't understand why, there was no one around, however this gave me a chance to quickly hide my phone in my pocket. He looked down at me and told me to get up. He dragged me up the stairs and into what looked like a cabin. It was a cabin that I had seen before. But I hadn't been here with him, I'd been here with Ezra.

This was Ezra's cabin.

Why would he bring me here? I had a lot of unanswered questions mumbling through my mind.

He told me to sit on the couch. I was too scared to not do as he was telling me. If I refused he could hurt me. Or the baby. He began to tie me to the couch using a thick rope and duct tape. As soon as he was done he left. Why would he tie me up then leave? Is he going to leave me here to die? I tried to scream but it wasn't working. My throat was dry and I had this gigantic rope going through my mouth.

I was terrified. If was going to be left for dead then I might as well think of the good times that I'd had. The first thing that came to my mind was that night with Ezra. I laughed to myself. It was in this cabin that Baby Fitzgerald was conceived. If I survive this, I still don't think that that would be a good story to tell. I was still laughing to myself. Then my laughter turned to tears. I began to cry until suddenly it hit me.

What if he was leaving me here to die in Ezra's cabin, to frame Ezra?

It made sense. He was wearing gloves, so that he wouldn't leave fingerprints. If I was dead, no one could find out from me. Which means the only suspect would be Ezra.

But the question is,

Why would Jason DiLaurentis want to frame Ezra for murder?