Chapter Thirty Two

I went into the kitchen and decided to call Byron about going to get my car.

"I'll be back in a minute," I say to Aria.

"Okay,"

I get my phone out a dial Byron.

"Ezra? Is everything okay?" Byron says.

"Yea, everything is fine Mr Montgomery. " I reassure him. "I was just wondering, you know my car is still in Detroit? I was wondering if me and you could take a drive up there tomorrow to go and get it?"

"Yea sure Ezra, what is Aria doing tomorrow?"

"She is going to stay at my apartment, maybe have the girls over,"

"Me and her mother don't feel like we are completely okay with her being alone still, so maybe Aria could come back here tonight and then one of her friends can come here in the morning. At least then she doesn't have to be alone while waiting for her friends to show up to your apartment."

"It's okay, Mr Montgomery, I can wait here with Aria, until one of her friends shows up in the morning."

"Okay, so what time do you want to leave in the morning?"

"Shall we say meet outside my apartment at 11?"

"Yes, see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and walked back over to Aria.

"Your father doesn't want you to be alone at all tomorrow, so he said that you could go back there tonight and then see your friends from there. Or, we could stick with the original plan of you showering and then inviting one of your friends over and going shopping if you'd like?" I said.

"We will stick with the original plan, anyway, next movie is The Holiday!" she says as she jumps up off of the sofa.

"Okay, I can tolerate this one,"

"Yay!"

We sat down and watched the movie just like Aria suggested.

"You must be getting hungry, shall I make something?" Aria says.

"If you're up to it, if not we can order out?" I say.

"Nope, I'm going to make Extreme mac and cheese!"

I laugh at her enthusiasm over food.

"What?" she asks as she dashes into the kitchen.

"Nothing," I say.

"Okay?"

She hums along as she makes 'extreme mac and cheese', by the time she has finished making it it was around 5pm and we were beginning to get tired. It was 6pm by the time we had eaten, washed up and cleared away. Aria put one of my long shirts on as pyjamas and I put pyjama bottoms on and took my shirt off.

"Oh how I've missed that," Aria says as I emerge from the bedroom.

"What?" I ask slightly confused.

"Nothing," Aria says as she snaps out of her daze. After a minute or two I realise that she was looking at my abs.

"Shame I can't say the same about you, since it's all covered up,"

"My stomach looks horrible, it has stretch marks and baby fat,"

"Which are proof that you carried our beautiful baby girl in it, which makes your stomach beautiful," I say as I move closer to Aria slowly.

"We can't do this tonight, I'm not ready,"

"Okay,"

By this point mine and Aria's bodies were touching and I had my hands on her waist.

"Ezra,"

I started to lay gentle kisses on her neck before grabbing her hand and taking her to the bedroom. She didn't refuse this which means she must have wanted to. Before I opened the bedroom door I turned to Aria.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea,"