Chapter Thirty Three

I wake up and turn to put my arm over Aria. She turns over to face me and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful," I say.

"Good morning handsome," she replies with a big smile on her face.

"Shall I go make some breakfast?"

"What time is it?"

"9:30,"

"Okay,"

I get up and make me and Aria a fruit salad for breakfast. I go back into the bedroom and discover that Aria has gone for a shower. Now was the perfect time. I hide a camera in the corner of the room where Aria can't see it but it would have a perfect view of her and press record. I grabbed the box out of the drawer and put it next her bowl. I hear her get out of the shower and stammer onto the bed and pretend the be eating casually. She comes out already dressed but her hair is still wet. She climbs onto the bed and notices the box.

"What is this?" she asks.

I grab the box, get off the bed and walk around the bed so that I'm sat in front of her. I get down on one knee and open the box.

"Ezra-"

"Aria Montgomery, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Ezra, I don't know what to- this is so- yes!"

I laugh with joy and then get up to kiss her. I can't believe she said yes. And I got it on tape.

"You should also know that there is a camera over there recording everything,"

"Oh my god, and you couldn't have picked a time where I actually looked nice.."

"To me you look beautiful all the time,"

"Aw,"

I put the ring on her finger and we decide that we aren't going to tell anyone yet. We will get everyone together and then tell them. We eat our breakfast and before we knew it it was 11am. Byron texted saying he was outside and Aria was ready to go shopping with Spencer. Just as I opened the door Spencer was about to knock.

"Spencer, hi!"

"Bye Ezra,"

"Oh, right, bye,"

I walk down to the parking lot where I find Byron sitting in his car. I don't think he saw me coming so when I knocked on the car window he was slightly startled. He smiled at me as I opened the door. I got in the car and all he said was:

"Right, let's go get your car,"

"Right, yea, Spencer is with Aria so she isn't alone, they're going to go shopping,"

"Okay,"

After many hours of awkward silence we arrived outside the hotel in Detroit.

"I'm going to go up, see if there is anything left in the hotel room that could be ours,"

"Ezra, me and Ella got it all last time we were here,"

"Right, yea you did,"

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I'm ecstatic actually,"

"Any particular reason?"

"Just glad to get my car back that's all," I say trying my hardest to hold in my excitement for mine and Aria's engagement. "I'm going to drive around for a bit, get used to it again, go fill it with gas for the journey home,"

"Okay, I'll go now but get Aria to call me when you get home,"

"Will do Mr Montgomery, thank you for doing this,"

"It's really no problem Ezra,"

I smile as I get out of the car and walk over to mine. I unlock it and get inside. It feels nice to have my own car back again. I start the engine and go to the nearest gas station. I fill the tank and head home.