Chapter Three

I met up with Emily outside her house like she suggested. That morning I'd already received a text from Spencer saying

'Aria, where are you and Emily? Worried about you. Text me back

-Spencer'

And within minutes of receiving that text, I received a text from Ezra:

'Spencer said you and Emily weren't at school, what's going on? You didn't say much yesterday and I've been worrying ever since. Love you.

Ezra x'

"Are you ready?" Emily asked.

"No." I replied.

We walked to the drug store but I came to a halt outside.

"There's no turning back now." I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I went inside and slowly walked to the aisle with the pregnancy tests. I picked up 5 different brands of tests. I paid and shoved them in my bag.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Would you mind if we went to your house to do the tests? My mom's home and she will get suspicious of I'm not at school.'

"Sure."

We walked to Emily's house, I couldn't stop shaking. What was I gonna do?

We went inside and headed up to the bathroom.

"I'll just be out here if you need me." Emily assured me.

"Thank you so much, Em." I said.

"It's gonna be fine."

I peed on all 5 different brands of sticks. This felt like the longest 2 minutes of my life. I came out of the bathroom and left the pregnancy sticks on the desk in Emily's bedroom. After 2 minutes, I looked at the tests.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

I was pregnant. I was going to have a baby. A baby. A new life. With Ezra. Ezra. Oh god, what was I gonna tell Ezra. I began to cry. Emily hugged me.

"Listen to me. Aria. Aria, look at me. Everything will be okay, whatever you choose to do, is your choice, you don't need to worry." Emily said me.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do Em, I think I'm just gonna go home." I said as I wiped a tear away from my eye. "Thank you for today."

"Okay and I'm always here."

We hugged one last time, I took the tests and went home.

I got to the front door and went inside.

"Byron?" Mom said.

"No it's me mom." I said quietly.

"Aria? What are you doing home so early?"

"I didn't feel too good so I came home. I'm just gonna go lie down. "

"Okay, I'll bring you up some supper later,"

I went to my bedroom and texted Spencer.

'Hey, sorry, we ditched school today. Will explain soon.

-Aria'

I planned to go to the doctor tomorrow. I'll just say I need a checkup so that it doesn't look suspicious to my mom on the medical bill.

My phone bleeped. I assumed it was a text from Spencer. I picked it up and gazed at the screen.

'Morning sickness is gonna be a bitch. Especially when you have school. What are you gonna say when they ask who the father is?

Kisses,

-A'

That's it. I had to tell Ezra. Soon.