Chapter Eighteen

I frantically ran around the hotel room searching for Ezra.
"Ezra! Ezra where are you?!" I yelled.
I ran out to the balcony, searched the bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
He was no where to be found. I sat down on the couch and buried my head in my hands.
"Ezra, where are you?" I said quietly.
I went down to the hotel lobby to see if he was there. I went up to the receptionist and asked if she had seen a man with dark brown/black hair, around 5"11 and blue eyes. She said no.
I began to call 911. Then my phone bleeped again.
'You don't want to do that. His life depends on it.
-A.'
I deleted the numbers from my dial pad. Another bleep.
'Good girl.
-A'
I couldn't sleep that night because all I could think about was Ezra. Was he hurt? Is he being hurt? Is he safe? Of course he isn't safe, Aria. I just want him back. Then I received a voicemail. I began to listen to it and it was a male voice. It sounded a lot like..Ezra. Ezra!
'Aria, I can't stay long because whoever it is is going to be back any minute. But I just want you to know I'm not hurt and I'm okay. I love you so much Aria. Just please don't worry about me, it will be bad for you and the baby. I have to go. I hear footsteps. I love you. Bye.'
Okay, so he isn't hurt. But that doesn't mean he won't be. He didn't say he was safe. He was right about one thing. Worrying won't help the baby at all. I looked down at the bump that had recently started growing on stomach.
"I am so sorry." I said as I gently put my hands around my stomach. "Everything will get better. Eventually."
I couldn't get to sleep that night so I decided to read. I grabbed a book off of the small bookshelf in the corner of the bedroom and began to read it out loud. I wanted to tell my mom where I was. I wanted to tell my friends. But I couldn't go back to Rosewood. I know -A knows where we are but going back could make it worse. I don't want -A to think I'm its doll that will do anything it asks.
It was 4am and I was still reading. However, it wasn't helping at all. I wanted Ezra back. I wanted to see my mom and dad. I wanted my friends. Why did I have to meet her? Why did I have to be friends with Alison DiLaurentis? Why did I have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? This is all her fault.
No Aria. If you hadn't have met Alison you wouldn't have met Hanna, Spencer or Emily. Why did this have to happen to us?