Chapter 8

Liam's POV:

"Hey Liam, you awake?" Niall whispered nudging my leg

"We'll I am now" I said yawning.

"It's 1:30, you should probably drive Jenny home." He suggested

"Yeah ill wake her up."

I looked down to see a gorgeous brown eyed girl sleeping on my chest. Jenny looked so perfect even when she wasn't awake she still made me blush when I looked at her.

I kissed her forehead and whispered "Jenny, time to wake up sleepy head. I'm gonna take you home."

She rolled over and grunted. "Come on Jenny" I laughed

"Carry me" she mumbled

"Alrighty come here."

I got up and held out my arms and carried her bridal style to the car. I went back inside to grab her stuff. Everyone had gone upstairs and Ella was with Niall in his room.

When I got back to the car Jenny was in the back sprawled across the back seats with her eyes closed. I smiled and started driving over to her house.

Jenny's POV:

I woke up in my bed with the smell of bacon all arou d my house. I tried to remember what happened last night but I don't remember anything after falling asleep on Liam's chest. Oh well.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning Jenny!" Jake screamed and jumped into my arms for a huge hug.

I hugged him back, "Good morning Jake!"

My plate was set out on the counter with a note from my mom:

Hi Jenny,

That nice boy Liam brought you home late last night. He's pretty cute I can see why you want to spend so much time with him(;

Anyways here's your breakfast, would you mind dropping Jake off at his friend Adam Welky's house? Thank you.

Love,

Mom xoxo

I set it back on the counter laughing to my self and started eating.

"Are you going to bring me over Adams house?" Jake asked staring up at me with his bright blue eyes. My mom had blue eyes, I got stuck with my dads poop brown eyes.

"Of course I am. Go get dressed and once I'm done I will too and then we'll leave, okay?" I smiled back

"Okay!" He ran into his room

When I was finished I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went back into my room to find something to wear.

I found a ombré blue long sleeve button up with jean studded shorts and put them on. I threw up my hair in a French braid into a bun. For shoes i wore white flip flops. I applied eyeliner, mascara, pink punch baby lips, and foundation. Not to much because I wasn't really doing anything today. I grabbed my purse and put my phone, lip gloss, and wallet in it.

I walked back downstairs to find Jake sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. I went over and sat next to him. "You ready buddy?"

"Yup!" He screamed running out the door and into the car.

I made sure to grab the note because it had the boys address on it.

I got in the car and drove about 10mins to the kids house. "Is this it?"

"Yes yes yes!" He grinned. He always has a smile on his face and if he doesn't something is very wrong. Jake is such a good little kid you would never think anyone would ever hurt him, and I hope no one ever does. He's to innocent.