Chapter 6

Liam's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw wavy brown hair all in my face. I laughed a little and pushed it away. Sitting up I tried not to wake Jenny. Wow, she was gorgeous even when she was sleeping. I kissed her on the cheek put on a shirt and walked down stairs.

I wanted to do something for her, make her feel better. No one else was awake yet so I had the kitchen to my self.

I made huge heart shaped pancakes, bacon, toast and a cup of orange juice. I laid it all out on a tray and carried it up stairs, trying not to spill it.

As I walked by a vase full of roses I pulled out one and laid it across the edge of the tray. Perfect, I really hope she likes pancakes.

I nudge open the door with my side and find Jenny just now waking up.

"Good morning love" I smiled

Jenny's POV:

"Good morning love." Liam smiled has he placed a gorgeous tray will bacon, pancakes, toast and a glass of orange juice on my lap.

I looked up at him "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I squealed

I took another glance at the pancakes and noticed they were in the shape of a heart, how sweet. I really am starting to get more feelings for him, and maybe some how he still likes me.

I pick up the fork and knife and struggle to cut my pancakes. Liam laughed at me and I give him a dirty glare.

I finally cut a piece off and place it in my mouth.

"LIAM THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!" I scream shoving more pieces in my mouth.

"You got a little syrup," he motioned to my whole face "there"

"Whoopies" I giggled and wiped off the sticky syrup, "better?"

"Perfect" he laughed.

We laughed and talked as I finished the breakfast. As I picked up the tray to bring it down stairs a rose fell off the side.

Liam bent over and picked it up. When he handed it to me he blushed and whispered "It's for you."

"Why thank you." I smiled, my cheeks also turning a light red. I took the empty glass and walked over to the bathroom and filled it with water.

I walked over to Liam's nightstand and placed it there and plopped the rose in it. "Perfect." I smiled looking at it.

"Not as perfect as you." He mumbled his cheeks turning even a brighter red.

"Aww" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. I whispered in his ear "Thank you for the breakfast and the rose."

He pulled me in for a hug "Anything for you love"

Liam's POV:

I really do mean when I say I would do anything for her. There's something about her that I will never be able to live without. She pulled away from my hugged and grabbed my hand. She guided me downstairs to where all the boys were shoving cereal and cold pizza in their mouths.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" Louis yelled as he shoved a slice of pizza down his throat.

"Morning!" Jenny replied.

We all sat at the table in the kitchen and talked about what were gonna do today.

"Soooo Jenny, whatcha wanna do today? Your choice." Harry smiled

"Uhhhhhhhh I don't know." She looked down at her feet.

"Oh come on!" Zayn howled "we could go swimming, play soccer, watch a movie, ANYTHING! Choose women."