Chapter 2

I walk inside and set my stuff down in the back room. There was a group of my co-workers talking in the corner of the room, but I don't really get a long with them so I keep my distance.

At Applebee's I am a waitress. It's not the best paying job but it helps. The manager, Katie, sends me over to my first table. It's a couple, they look about my age. The guy didn't look very happy, the girl kind of looked scared.

The boy was whispering stuff to her and I could tell it wasn't how pretty she looked. Her eyes started watering, he slammed his fist on the table and yelled "What's your problem!? I told you not to make a scene!!"

I ran over to the table, "Hello, sorry to interrupt, my names Jenny and ill be your sever today. Can I get you two anything to drink?" I smiled.

The boy relaxed a little and the girl wiped her eyes with a napkin, "I'll have a beer and she'll have water." The man said.

"Alright I'll be back in a moment with your drinks." I say.

I feel so bad for that girl. That is exactly what happened whenever me and Austin went out to eat.

I grabbed the mans beer and the women's water and brought it back to the table, "are you two ready to order?"

"Yes I think we are..." The girl said hesitantly, "are we honey?"

"Do I look like I'm ready" he said angerly

"Ok, I'll check in in a few minutes. Take your time." I spoke calmly. I didn't even know him and I already hated him. He was rude and reminded me to much of Austin.

Liam's POV:

The boys and I got home late last night from one of our concerts and thought it would be a good idea to eat out this morning.

We pulled into Applebee's and walked in. Harry walked up to the hostess and asked for a table. That girl was shaking, haha.

She lead us over to a table behind a couple. "Your waitress will be with you in a moment" she said trying not to faint.

"Thank you." I smiled.

As she walked away she nudge a brown haired girl over to us. Wow, she was beautiful. Her beautiful brown eyes, she seemed short but not to short.

As she walked over to the table she said "Hello, my names Jenny and I'm going to me your server for today. Can I get you something to drink?"

Louis POV:

The waitress introduced her self and Liam's eyes got big. I could tell immediately he liked her. It was funny, he was so nervous he shuddered when he ordered. If never seen him like this.

She took all of our orders for drinks and walked away. When she was out of hearing distance harry said to Liam "ooooooo you like her" everyone laughed.

"I do not, I mean she's really pretty but I don't even know her!" He rejected

"Sureeeee" zayn smirked

"You should get her number" Niall winked

Liam started to blush "maybe I will"

Jenny walked over to the other table next to us and they told her to leave because they were in the middle of a conversation. Some people can be so rude.

Jenny's POV:

I walk away from the couple and go fetch the other tables drinks. There was 5 boys, they looked about my age. Very familiar, I couldn't figure out who they were though.

"Here's your drinks", I proclaimed as I set them down at there table, "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes we are" said the boy with curly hair

The blonde one nudge the boy sitting next to him, the one who was studded wing earlier, he cleared his throat. "Ummm....yeah....ummm I ll have the pancakes." His friends laughed

The rest of them ordered and I walked away. I heard the blonde one say to the studder guy "why didn't you ask for her number?" I blushed.

He was cute and seemed nice. But i don't know, I haven't had the best experiences with guys.

I walked over to the couples table and the boy had left to get something out of the car. I wanted to talk to ther girl, maybe help her.

"Umm hi" I whispered, "I just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel. I havent had the best relationships in the past as well. You'll be ok, trust me. "

With that she started crying. Everyone looked over. I tried to calm her down. I sat down in the booth and held her hand.

"You need stand up for yourself. Be strong. Don't let him hurt you anymore." I whisper. Right as I say that the boy walks over.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY SEAT!" He grabs me and throws me to the ground. My head hit the floor hard, I grabbed my eye and when I looked at my hand I saw blood.

Liam's POV:

Oh my gosh! I ran up to her and cupped her head. The boy tapped me on the shoulder and I turned my head. He punched me in the face.

I heard the boys yelling "Liam! Are you ok?! Get up!"

I got up and wiped off my face. He was drunk, and I mean drunk. He could barely stand up straight.

"Sir, please calm down." I begged

"I didn't have to do that but she left me no choice." He slurred "she was telling my girl she was better off with out me."

He ran towards Jenny, I punched him in the stomach and he fell to the ground. I helped Jenny up.

I looked around and the cops were there.

I explained to the cops what had happened and Jenny was looked at my the doctor who was there. The boys and I were interrogated about what exactly happened. It was found that the guy had a gun and was illegally smuggling drugs.

He was taken away. The boys and I were talking to the girlfriend and then Jenny walked over.

Jenny's POV:

I tapped on Liam's shoulder, that's what I think his name is. "Umm thank you for helping me. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't.." I trailed off

"No problem, I'm glad I helped." He smiled and stuck out his hand "Im Liam Payne."

Oooooohhhhh! Oh my gosh! I was just saved my Liam Payne! One direction member Liam Payne! My heart started pounding.

"Oh my gosh, I'm... I'm Jenny." I stutter

"Haha she stutters too." Niall mumbled. Liam elbowed him. I laughed and blushed.

Niall was holding onto the girlfriend. She walked over and spoke up "Hi im Ella, Thank you both. So much. I've tried to get away from him but he always abused me I was to scared"

She hugged me. I felt horrible. That's exactly what happened with Austin and I. "Its ok, I've been through that too." As I said that she pulled away and everyone got silent.

I looked at the floor. "We'll now that everyone's ok, who want breakfast?" Louis said. Everyone laughed.

"Me!" Harry and Zayn yelled.

"Hey Jenny, would you like to come over? We have breakfast." Liam smiled

"I would love to." I blushed. This is amazing. I wonder if he likes me, he kind seems like it but i don't know.

Niall's POV:

"Hi umm Ella, I was wondering if you want to come over to? You know it might help you get your mind off of him.." I said

"Yes. Thank you." She cut me off.

I know she just got out of a really bad relationship but there's something about her that I just can't help but love. I really like her. I wonder if she likes me.

Zayn POV:

Already I can tell Niall has a thing for Ella and Liam is head over heels for Jenny. No guy would ever jump infront of a fight for a girl he just met.

Breakfast at our mansion should be interesting.