Chapter 4

Jenny's POV:

I sat there in shock. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth to say something and then Harry walked in...

Harry's POV:

Liam and Jenny have been up in the room for a while now. I didn't like it. I knew that they were starting to have feelings for each other but I was also starting to like Jenny.

"Hey, I'll be right back I'm gonna go get my phone." I lied

"Um ok" Louis said suspicious

I walked up the stairs and heard them laughing and joking around, but then it got quiet. I heard Liam telling her that he was starting to like her, before she could answer I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey guys! I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" I laughed.

Liam glared at me, Jenny kind of looked relieved. Maybe she didn't like him.

Liam's POV:

I am going to kill Harry. Right as she was about to tell me if she was starting to like me he has to come in and ruin it.

"Hey guys! I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Harry laughed.

I turned around and glared at him. I was pissed off. "What do you want?" I said

"Oh nothing" Harry said as he sat down in between Jenny and I "you two have just been up here for a while and I anted to make sure everything was okay"

I could tell he was lying. He warped his arm around Jenny and she laughed. This is not happening.

Jenny's POV:

I could tell Liam was mad at Harry. When Harry put his arm around me he tickled my stomach so I laughed. That made him even more pissed.

We all walked down stairs, Niall and Ella were eating in the kitchen. Louis and Zayn were watching a horror movie in the living room.

Harry grabbed my hand and ran me over to the couch. I sat down in between Liam and Harry.

"I hate horror movies." I complained

"I'll protect you" Liam cuddled me closer.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as the guy in the movie got stabbed. Liam pulled me in closer to his chest.

"It's ok haha, it's all acting" he laughed. I looked up at his gorgeous brown eyes that were looking down on me. I can't believe Liam Payne is starting to like me. It's a dream come true.

Niall's POV:

Everyone but Ella and I were out in the living room watching a horror movie. We were in the kitchen stuffing our faces with ice cream.

We were laughing and having a great time joking around with each other. She had ice cream all over her face but I didn't care.

"You got a little something" I motioned to her whole face "right there"

She laughed "you do to!"

Once we finished a tub of chocolate and vanilla ice cream we wiped off our faces and walked into the living room. Zayn and Louis were sprawled out on the floor intensely watching the movie. Liam was cuddling Jenny who was shaking. Harry was next to her with a bored facial expression.

We both sat down on the floor and watched the end of the movie. They've been here so long we lost track of time and it was already 5pm.

"I'm hungry again" I complained

"Me too" Zayn agreed

"I can order pizza?" Harry suggested

"YES PLEASE!" I said