Chapter 7

Jennys POV:

"Truth or dare Liam? Pick your poison" Louis smirked

"Dare." Liam said confidently

"Kiss Jenny." Louis smirked.

My eyes darted up from the floor. I could feel my face turning red and my hands started to sweat.

"Uhh what?" He stuttered

"You heard him boy. Kiss her." Niall said.

Liam looked over at me, I looked at him and gave him a small nod. It was a dare he kind of has to, it won't be bad for me either. I really want to kiss him too.

Without even saying anything he leaned in and kissed me.

Sparks flew instantly.

Unbelievable. Wow. Our lips moved in a perfect motion for a second or two and then I pulled away.

I looked at the boys faces and they were all sitting in shock with their jaws dropped to the floor. I think they were as surprised as I was.

When I glanced over at Harry he looked surprised but in his eyes I saw hate and anger. I thought maybe he had a little crush on me but nothing to big.

"Oooooooooooooooo. Jenny and Liam kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Zayn sang at the top of his lungs. Niall and Louis joined in finishing up the little song laughing their butts off.

I turned to look at Liam who's cheeks were bright red and his hands were shaking, I giggled to my self. He heard me and perked up his head to look at me and smiled.

"Well, that was fun." Louis winked at Liam

"Shut up!" Liam mumbled as his cheeks got brighter.

"I'm gonna go order Chinese." Harry proclaimed and got up and left.

"What's his problem?" Niall laughed

"I don't know" Zayn said confused, "I'll go check on him."

Harry's POV:

What the fuck?! We were all just playing truth or dare and then they have to make Liam and Jenny kiss. Wow. I'm so fucking pissed.

I know that no one else knows I like her and all but seriously wow.

I walk inside and grab the phone. When I sit down at the bar Zayn walks in.

"Hey Harry, what's goin on?" He asks

"What do you mean? I'm ordering Chinese." I say

"Well you seemed kinda angry and just left. Just wanted to make sure you were okay and everything." He said worried

"Look I'm fine. It's whatever." I look away.

I start dialing the Chinese restaurant but Zayn stops me, "Wait, you like Jenny..?" He questioned

"Maybe, it doesn't matter anyways. She obviously has feelings for Liam and not me." I mumble

"I'm sorry, we didn't know I'm sure if you told us we wouldn't have made them kiss." Zayn said sympathetically.

"Yeah, whatever." I pick up the phone and walk out into the living room so I can order the food.

Liam's POV:

Wow, Jenny is an amazingggg kisser and that was just a little bit of it. Oh my gosh! She might actually like me back! She let me kiss her, I mean if she didn't like me why would she let me?

I know I shouldn't skip to conclusions but I think I'm gonna take her out tomorrow for dinner and maybe even ask her out...

Ill talk to the guys about what I should do later.