Chapter 5

Jenny's POV:

I crouch on the ground and hide under the kitchen table. Tears are streaming down my cheeks. I can't believe Liam just punched him, Austin could easily hurt him and I can't let that happen.

Austin got up and said "Hahaha, you think one punch is going to stop me from getting back my girl? Run along pretty boy, she doesn't like you. Back off she's mine."

Right when Austin was about to throw another punch I got in the middle of them "STOP AUSTIN!" I sobbed

He grabbed my arm and flung me around him "Shut up you bitch. Ill deal with you later."

I slammed against the wall. When Austin turned around Liam punched him in the face, his nose started gushing blood. Austin was so drunk he threw a punch but missed, Liam punched him repeatedly until Austin fell to the floor.

"Leave." Liam said sternly

Austin stumbled onto his feet holding his bloody nose.

"Fine ill leave," he said to Liam then turned to me "But I'll be back for you."

Liam grabbed him and threw him out of the house, literally.

Liam's POV:

Once Austin drove away I ran to Jenny's side. "Oh my god, are you ok?"

She mumbled "Im fine, I'm so sorry." She started sobbing even more

I pulled her into a hug "It's ok, don't worry. Shhh, I'm ok and your ok. Everything's fine."

"Two guys in one day attempt to hurt me and you come to my rescue, thank you." She cries "thank you"

I feel horrible. I don't know how she knows Austin but I need to take her back to my house. She can't be here, he knows where she lives and he can hurt her.

"You're welcome," I lift up her chin so we make eye contact, "You're coming home with me, ok? You aren't safe here. Ill leave your mom a note for you."

I kissed her forehead and got up. I found a piece of paper and wrote her mom a note I told her everything that had happened and that Jenny was ok and she will be safe with me. I made sure to include that she should keep all the doors locked and be very careful.

I left the note on the kitchen counter and walked back over to where Jenny was sitting on the floor. She has calmed down a little but she is still shaken up by all the drama that happened today.

I hold out her hand and guide her up stairs. "Go grab your stuff ill wait by the front door ok?"

"Ok" she sniffles

Jenny's POV:

I can't believe this, two fights in one day and Liam saves me in both. Unbelievable.

I while my eyes and throw some clothes and my makeup into my bag. I sling it over my shoulder and grab my phone and charger.

I shuffle down the stairs and over to Liam who was standing in the door frame. "You got everything?" He said sympastheticly

"Yeah I think so" I said attempting a smile.

We got in the car and didn't say anything until we got to his house. We walked inside and all the boys were sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv.

"JENNY ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED?" Harry yells running over to me giving me a huge hug.

"I'm fine.." I say and walk upstairs and into their guest room holding in tears.

I slam the door shut and immediately tears start flowing, I jump onto the bed and shove my face into a pillow.

Why must this happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Oh that's right, I dated Austin in the first place.