Chapter 86: Personal Punching Bag

Emily POV:
"Having fun?"

Alison and Noel both jump and turn around to face me.

"Emily." Alison says shocked.

Noel scratches the back of his head nervously and stands up. "Emily, it's not what-"

"It's not what I think? Really?" I snap. "How long has this been going on?"

"Emily, I-"

"Don't play dumb with me, Alison!" I yell at her. "How long has this been going on?"

"T-two months." She whispers.

"Two months?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell as I throw my hands into the air.

"I'm sorry!" Alison cries. "We had been fighting so much lately about the baby thing, and Noel was there-"

"So, what? He's our fucking ugly ass, douchebag sperm donor?" I yell in a sarcastic tone.

"Emily, I love you. I promise he was just comforting me." Alison says calmly.

"Comforting? Yeah. Because you kiss each other while comforting! You couldn't just fucking go to Hanna? Or Aria, for crying out loud?!" I shout.

"Emily, we didn't-"

"Shut the fuck up, Noel! I don't want to hear from your bitch ass self!" I scream at him. "You're a fucking prick!"

Alison has tears falling down her cheeks, as do I. "Emily, I promise you. We didn't do anything." I roll my eyes.

"Leave me alone." I whisper.

(A/N this is actually so funny oops)

I walk to the bedroom, where Eden and Charlotte are now awake. "Mommy what wong?" Charlotte asks.

"Why is you yelling at mama?" Eden asks. "You mad at her?"

I wipe my tears. "Yep." I say and let out a deep, shaky breath.

Eden frowns and tilts her head. "Why?"

"You wouldn't understand." I chuckle brokenly.

Noel walks into the bedroom. "Emily, I am-"

I get up from the bed and quickly turn around. Without hesitation, or thinking, I punch Noel square in the jaw. He stumbles back and I sigh. "Get the fuck out of my house." I articulate through gritted teeth.

But him being the stubborn ass he is stands up and tries to speak again. I roll my eyes and punch him on the other side of his jaw. He falls back and coughs.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He yells quickly. "I SWEAR TO GOD!"

I sigh. "Just get out. Please."

He looks hesitant, but nods, and walks out of the bedroom. I hear the front door close, knowing by the sound since the back door is a sliding door, and a few minutes later, Alison walks into the room.

"You may have taken that the wrong way." Alison says. "Noel has been helping me. That's it. I swear to god. I would never hurt you."

"Too late. You already have." I say.

"Emily, please. I'm sorry." Alison sniffles.

I wipe my eyes and Eden raises her eyebrows at me. "She said sorry!" Eden exclaims. "Now you kiss!" She adds. "Like always."

I chuckle through my tears.

Alison sighs. "Eden, why don't you take Charlotte to your room and show her your new coloring set grandma Pam got you?" She suggests and plasters a smile on her face.

Eden sighs. "Okayyy." She says as she bows her head. "Come on, Charlotte." She says to her younger sister and grabs her hand. Charlotte smiles and they run off to Eden's room.

Ellie runs into the room and jumps up on the bed and lays her head on my leg, and looks up at me with her adorable puppy eyes.

Alison looks at me. "See? Even Ellie wants you to forgive me." Alison says.

I let out a deep breath. "Never again?"

"Never again."

"Make up sex?" I smirk.

"Make up sex."

Alison starts taking her shirt off and I pull my phone out. "Let me take a picture of this adorable dog, first." I take the picture, and post it to Instagram captioning it:

Puppy dogs eyes exist 😍🐶

Then I put my phone down and climb on top of Alison.

A/N This story is shit. Suggestions, please! Fuck!