Chapter 80: Wedding Bells

June 26, 2015 ☺️😉

2 days before wedding

Emily POV:
"Did you pick up my dress?" I ask my mom as I get Charlotte dressed.

"Yeah!" Charlotte giggles.

"Yeah. It's in the living room." My mom tells me as she gets Eden dressed.

Alison runs into the room squealing and waving her hands around. "OH, MY GOD!" She exclaims happily.

"What?" I chuckle.

"Did you see the news?!" She asks as she sets her bags down.

"No. Why?" I chuckle.

"Same sex marriage is legal in all fifty states!" She exclaims and hugs me.

I laugh. "It's been legal in Pennsylvania." I say.

"I know! But I just...ahh!" She squeals happily.

I kiss her. "You're really cute when your excited." I say.

My mom laughs and takes the girls outside with Tyler.

I wait until I hear the door close and then I look at Alison. "We're getting married." I say, still trying to wrap my brain around it.

"In two days." Alison whispers and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and cup her face in my hands and give her multiple pecks on the lips. "Mmm, I love you so much." I smile, opening my eyes.

"I love you, too, Emily DiLaurentis." She says.

"No, no, no. I never agreed to taking your last name." I say, waving my hands in a no motion.

"Why?" Alison pouts.

"You're family is a little, what they call, crazy." I say.

"Not true!" Alison shrieks and punches my shoulder with a pout still on her face.

"Ow." I chuckle. "I'm sorry, but Emily DiLaurentis just doesn't sound right. Alison Fields, however, is sexy af." I smirk, placing my hands on her hips.

"Did...you just say sexy af?" Alison asks, trying to stifle her laughter.

"I did." I giggle.

Alison purses her lips. "How about Emily Fields DiLaurentis?" She questions with a hopeful voice.

"Nuh uh."

"Ugh! You are such a child!" Alison groans, throwing her head back.

"What? You don't want my last name?" I ask, pretending to be hurt.

"You don't want my last name?" Alison repeats.

"I'm sorry! But Emily DiLaurentis? No go." I shrug.

"Why did we wait until two days before the wedding to discuss this?" Alison sighs.

I laugh loudly. "I don't know." Alison smiles and kisses my lips.

---

June 28, 2015

Alison POV:
I take in multiple deep breaths as Hanna fixes my hair and CeCe does my make up.

"Chill, Ali." CeCe chuckles. "You'll be fine."

Hanna finishes my hair and sprays more hair spray in it, making sure it stays in place. "You look hot af." She smiles. "Ten out of ten."

I give her a small, closed mouthed smile. "Thanks, Han."

She smiles widely. "Of course. Listen, I need to go make sure Carter is ready. I mean...you made a seven month old the ring bearer."