Chapter 85: Bitch Ass Blonde

I have a crush. Sigh. Long story.

Emily POV:

"Can you feel it, Mr. Krabs?"

"What the fuck?" I groan as I open my eyes and see Eden is right in my face. Eden just giggles. "You said fuck." She laughs with her hands over her mouth as she laughs.

"Shh. Don't tell mama." I whisper quickly as I sit up.

"Mama not here." Eden tells me and climbs off of me. "She left."

"Did she tell you where she's going?" I query.

"She said she had to go to the store." Eden shrugs.

"When did she leave?" I ask.

"Nine zero seven." Eden tells me and climbs out of the bed.

I look at the time on my phone and see it's already almost ten thirty.

"When did you wake up?"

"Um...I dunno. When I heared mama's phone go off." Eden says. "I'm hungry."

Alison's alarm goes off at eight.

I get out of bed and pour Eden a bowl of cereal and then I go wake Charlotte up.

I also pour her some cereal and then I grab my phone and call Alison.

She doesn't answer.

I call again.

No answer.

I sigh and call her again.

She picks up on the fifth ring.

"Hey, babe." She says.

"Um...Hey. Where are you?" I ask and take a bite of Eden's cereal.

"I'm on my way home." She says. "Are the girls up?"

"Yep." I say, popping the P. "After you left Eden alone for an hour and a half." I say a bit angry.

"She was watching SpongeBob. And I told her to go wake you up." Alison tells me, sounding annoyed.

"Whatever." I say and hang up.

"Eden, you're not allowed to watch SpongeBob. It rots your brain." I yell from mine and Alison's bedroom.

"WHAT?!" Eden shrieks.

---

I got dressed and then I got the girls dressed and we left.

"Where are we going?" Eden asks as she rests her feet on the passenger chair.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"To the zoo!" Eden exclaims.

I laugh. "Alright. The zoo it is."

---

We arrive at the zoo and I get Eden and Charlotte out of the car.

"You two don't need a stroller, do you?" I ask.

"Nope." They reply in unison.

"Whewe mama?" Charlotte asks as I pay to get into the zoo.

"She'll be home later, baby." I tell her.

We get into the zoo and Eden immediately runs to the bird cage. "I wanna feed them!" She exclaims.

Of course, I let her feed them. And then Eden runs off to feed the ducks. I pick Charlotte up and chase after Eden.

We feed the ducks, and then go over to the infamous black alligator that is at least eight feet long and three feet wide and takes up most of the space it's in.

Charlotte screams and clutches onto me as the alligator looks up at us. "He gonna eat me!" Charlotte cries.

I let out a deep breath. "Let's go on the train and go look at the Kangaroos." I suggest and Eden nods her head excitedly.

We decide to go home after another two hours and go to Wendy's for lunch and then the girls falls asleep.

By the time we get home, it's already almost four in the afternoon. I pick up both the girls, who are sleeping, and go inside.

Only to see Alison sitting on the couch, with Noel Kahn, his arm around her and her snuggled into him, watching some stupid ass movie.

They don't notice me and Noel kisses Alison's head and rubs her arm with his fingertips. Alison just smiles and puts her arm around him.

I laugh unhumorously to myself and manage to get past them and into my bedroom. I lye the girls down and set my bags on the window seat and take my shoes off and change into yoga pants and a white muscle tee.

Then I go back into "family room".

"Having fun?" I ask.