Chapter 37: Shop Till You Drop

Emily POV:
"So...You waited until Christmas was two days away to go shopping?" Hanna asks me.

"No! I've bought some gifts for all of them. I just feel like I didn't get enough." I reply in defense.

"Do any of the people in your house really need anything else, anyways?" Hanna questions in a bored tone.

"Hanna, you love shopping." I tell her in a matter-of-fact voice. "And you'll get to buy more clothes and toys for the girls." I add.

"You're right!" She exclaims. "Let's go, bestie!" She squeals, and links arms with me.

We go in and out of shops, laughing and joking around.

"Hanna!" I laugh as she trips and falls onto the floor of American Eagle. "Are you okay?!" I ask, laughing my head off.

"I'm f-fine!" She barely manages to get out as she laughs. "My side hurts from laughing, though!"

I laugh, and hold my hand out to help her up off the floor.

I get some clothes for Alison, and then we go to the next store.

"Forever 21!" Hanna squeals.

We go in and buy clothes for the girls, and ourselves.

"Let's go to Hot Topic." I suggest.

"Yes, please!" Hanna sings.

"Okay. Now let's go get something for the babies." I giggle.

We buy Eden and Charlotte some shoes, toys, clothes, and swimsuits.

We live on a beach, after all.

By the time we're done shopping, we each have ten to fifteen bags on each arm.

"Wanna go get some food?" Hanna inquires.

"Let's do it!" I holler.

---

Alison POV:
I'm sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy with Eden and Charlotte sitting next to me.

"Where Emmy?" Eden asks.

"She went out with aunt Han." I sigh.

"Why?"

"Because she needed a break from you and all your questions." I joke.

"Huh?" Eden squeaks.

I laugh, and kiss her head.

"I'm joking. She went out with aunt Hanna after work."

"Oh." Eden replies blankly, which means she's done with this conversation.

I take a picture of her looking at me while holding Charlotte, and post it to Instagram captioning it:

Eden is bored. #WhereIsEmily #INeedABreakToo #EdenAndCharlotte #MyNight ❤️

My Instagram feed blows up, and I quickly go through the comments.

No comment from Hanna. Odd.

I look on her Instagram and see a picture of her and Emily posted five minutes ago.

(Imagine the ButtahBenzo picture with Ashley wearing the pink SnapBack and Shay behind her)

The caption says:

Date with my love ❤️ #JustKidding #SheBelongsToAlison

I comment on it saying:

Give me my girl back. 😡😫😜

I get a notification saying Hanna mentioned me in a comment.

You can have her back after dinner. I'm enjoying this hottie right now. 😉😘 #MaybeLater

I laugh and roll my eyes before continuing to watch Grey's Anatomy.

---

Emily POV:
I get home around eleven and see Alison and the babies asleep on the couch.

I got home late because I went to Hanna and her moms house and we all wrapped the gifts together and then the traffic was horrible and people were drunk and there was a car accident.

Yay Christmas...!

Shop till you drop.

I take Charlotte to her room first and then I take Eden to her room.

I then go back to the living room, lock all the doors, shut all the blinds and close all of the curtains. Then I turn off all the lights, except for the light in the hallway that leads to mine and Alison's bedroom.

(A/N Literally me every night^)

I pick up Alison off the couch, and take her to our bedroom and lay her down in the bed.

"Goodnight, Ali." I whisper and kiss her forehead. "I love you."

••

••

••

••

Guess my age. 😈

I'll update when someone guesses it right. 🚀✌🏻️