So Long, My Love: Louis POV

Start from the beginning

"No Harry, I am devastated to hear over the radio that you didn't love me anymore. You know how much it hurt, it felt my heart was ripped apart." I heard her say. 

"Then this! how could think that I will end up with some one else but you." she continued, with heart wrenching speech to her beloved, then I heard a paused from their ends. I anticipated what Harry's answer would be, then he started to muttered words.

"Really Kat? hurt you? who hurt who first? You you know why I had to say that!!! Let's be realistic Kat, all honestly are you telling me you're ready to march into your room where Louis is lying and tell him-"

I couldn't bear it any longer, I had to step in. Even though I wanted to know what they would say about me, mixture of emotions were lingering inside of me, hatred, jealously but it didn't matter anymore. I've lost the fight.

"Tell me what?" I sneered, I acted strong but deep inside I couldn't comprehend any longer. I saw Harry quickly moved away from Kathy.

"Louis" said Kathy.

"What is this? a reconciliation for the three of us? fucking ridiculous!" I continued, full of agony from my voice.

"Louis" Kathy repeated, then I saw desperately trying out to reach out to me. This girl is seriously undecided.

"Where are my keys, wallet, my fucking belonging so I could leave you two alone" I yelled.

"Lou, want to have coffee first?" asked Harry, another one clueless Harold. This two belong with each other, both stupid.

"Seriously Harold, coffee? you're offering me coffee?" I asked.

After that everything was a blur, the three of us were exchanging words to each other. I told the both of them I felt uncomfortable with the three being in this kind of situation so I asked them.

"Are you telling me that this is normal?" then I heard for the first time in my life Harry raised his voice at mr.

"Hey, try not to raise your voice at her, she's just looking after you"

I stood up and I could not care less any longer, it's hurtful, call me selfish but I am only looking after myself. I don't want to dwell any more longer with these two, all they've done is hurt me.

"Please, Louis sit, eat something first, look at you, you look sick!" she begged.

Let go" I sneered.

"Look Kathy I don't ever want to see you again" I lied, then I saw her heart started to be watery, she looked weak when I said those words, I want her to feel the way I felt when she told me that she regretted in meeting me.

"I hate you" I added.

"Louis, that's enough" yelled Harry, there he goes again.

My stomach crunch inside, as if someone had twisted it, I could fell that I was going to be sick so I run to the bathroom, and started to vomit all the toxicated liquid out of my body. Kathy came and followed me, I don't understand what is she trying to do? My mind is so messed up. I continued, then when I had finished I collapse on the floor of the bathroom and I heard her whispered to me "babe"

I wiped my face with my arm, and glared into her eyes. Her eyes look worried, but I knew that they weren't for me anymore. She stood up, she run the luke warm water from the tap and took one of the hand towels. She kneel down to meet with my level, and there she is again wiping my bare face.

"What are you doing?" I questioned

"What do you think?" she said abruptly.

I look the towel from off her hand and wiped my face with it and she froze, I could tell she doesn't know what to do, her too was lost. I stood up, but she stayed on the bathroom floor. I watched her, I could feel that she was about to tear up any moment. Her arms were folded, and placed it on her lap.

"Get up!" I exclaimed.

"Louis" said Kathy quietly.

"Get up I say" I demanded, her being like this and it's making me weak and I did not want that.

She slowly stood up, and latch into me, she held me tight, but I didn't hold her back, I left both my arms hang loose on the side of her.

"I am so sorry, you mean a lot to me- "

Before she could say anything, I cut her short, I pulled away and said:

"It's a good thing this didn't continue, we are not meant for each other, look at you, you're a mess, always crying unsure what you want in life. I can't really have that as a life partner you see. I think I am rather good for you" I lied, my heart wrenched inside of me. My chest were burning from pain that I had to say that to her. She stepped back from me, her pair of eyes flounced to the ground and she turned away from me.

She disappeared from my sight, after a moment I went outside the room and there was no trace of Harry. Then I heard Kathy approaching me, I watched her come closer and she was bare feet, she had my phone, keys and wallet and hand it to me.

"Here are ya things Louis, have a safe trip back to L.A." she said quietly, she took a deep breath after she said those words.

I took my belongings, and our hands touch and then I felt quaver of feels. All I wanted was to pull her closer to me and embraced her tightly but my mind was more powerful than my heart.