Louis' POV (continue)

After my fight with Kathy I wanted to clear my mind and just spend time with my friends. I met up with them afterwards at the indoor swimming pool area in the hotel. They knew that my face was unreadable and I should be left alone. There still no sight of Harold, I wanted to call him and asked how he is going but, I thought that would just be too awkward at this stage. My eyes were glued to my phone, and I could see from my eyes that Liam was worried. At times it may seem that I mistreat Liam, but deep inside he knows how much I care for him. I couldn't be bothered to swim and sat just on the wooden swimming chairs, listening to my iPod on shuffle mode. Everyone left me alone as I past asleep.

"Tommo!" I could hear Liam's voice beside and shrugged my shoulders.

"Wake up! let's have dinner"

"Ugh Liam! I don't feel like eating anything. I might go to my room" he looked at me with some worried some in his eyes. I went back to the penthouse with them, they all got ready and Aidan asked me if I was okay if I was left alone. I chuckled at him and told him I will be fine. When they left I was still bothered that I have not heard from Kathy or Harry. I decided to go to Darling Harbour, it was a cold night and a beanie and scarf was needed. As I walked I admired this quiet city, now I know why Kathy didn't want to leave it. It was beautiful during the day but it's more 'undeniable beautiful' at night. As I remember those words when Kathy describe my home back in Santa Monica.

I stared at it looking from North East and I could see it under the twilight, I saw a couple of yachts in the bay and tall buildings from my end. A lot of thought was rushing my mind. So many questions I asked myself. Why the hell am I liking Kathy so much? There's something about her that draws me towards her. Every time she makes smart-ass comments, I get amused by it. Every time she tells me anything, it feels like my world is only focused on her and I couldn't care less what was happening around me. But then there's Harry, for six years being away from him I was miserable. Even today, I want to rush to him and tell him the truth and just run away together. Elope? Me and Harry, these thoughts are just getting too ridiculous. Then I cleared my thoughts with such thee, and thought about the relationship what us three have. I could clearly see that Harry still loves her, I like her a lot, and according to Kathy, Harry loves me still and I do too. So now the question is how does Kathy feels about me? Could she possibly love me too? If so, us three have literally have two hearts, each heart contains two people. Is that even possible?

*****

It was past 9pm when I decided to head back in the Penthouse, I found myself alone. I decided to go at the balcony to smoke I checked my phone and still no sign from Kathy. I am really get fed up with it and I could fell blood rushing through my veins. I could feel my body is irritated every time I take a puff off my cigarette. It was getting harder and harder to control my emotions, I found myself stuck with such intense emotions I felt a flicked of a tear that fell from my eyes. I sensed that someone was walking towards me and I wiped my eyes. I turned around and saw Harold, he stood next to me and we bought looked at the Harbour under the night sky. He didn't say word.

"Eh Harold" I said deeply, he didn't say word and just nodded at me, after a pause he called out my name.

"Lou..."

''hmmp " I replied.

He glared at me but there was still words coming up from his mouth, I want to know what he was thinking. I want him to tell me like how he use too. I miss those days, I miss him trutfully.

''For fuck sake Harold what is it'' I yelled.

Harry nudged his shoulders and squeezed my shoulders. At that moment I felt relaxed with his touch, I went to a stare, I have longed for this touch for so long. That one raining night when we kissed, lingered in my memory and I wanted to repeat it tonight, like right now but then I woke up from my stupid illusion and I snapped at him.

''The fuck Harold'' I startled.

''You haven't change...what the heck was that for?'' I shouted out, with a guilty feeling.

''I don't know.. it just sort of happened'' he replied

''Don't do that!!' I flicked my cigarette to the ground and stepped on it and walked away from him. I had to, or else I would of not known what else could of happened. I could of not contained myself it will be that night all over again when I kissed him passionately.

''What do you want from her?'' he yelled back to me. I turned back to him with sharp eyes.

''Simple Harry... I thought you were smarter than that.. I want her to be mine'' I said. I could tell that he was breathing was unsteady, and his eyes were going red from anger.

''Stay away from her, you will just hurt her.'' His voice was getting louder and louder per second.

''You will hurt the way you hurt Elle and the way... way you hurt...'' he went on but he stuttering the words out.

''Elle and who?" I hissed, his eyes widen and I could see emerald pupils were shifting around.

''WHO?'' I asked loudly, I could see his chest was was rising with heavy panting. I knew that what he wanted to say but he can spat it out so instead I did it for him.

''YOU?'' I smirked at him, I had to act this way around him, I don't want show any signs of weakness, I was scared if I did he would hold on to me and I would just take him into my arms but instead I laughed in his face.

''Fuck you!'' he swore directly at me, him swearing at me felt like fire ragging through my chest, it led to look away from him and mocked him 'Fuck you he says' under my breath. I turned back to him and looked him with hatred. He looked at me with hatred but his eyes were wearing and red. Then I heard a voice that came from the door.

''Guys what the heck is happening here?'' Ally said but I chose to ignore her.

''The both of you! Stop! Have you two idiots seen Kathy tonight?'' she asked sharply, Harry and I were in sync we both looked at her at the same time.

''Oh when it comes to Kathy I get your attention"

'The fuck Ally just say it!' I said to straightforwardly.

''Her sister just rang me and can't find her.. we've been all trying all day but like her phone is out of reach'' she said in a panicky voice. Before I could say a word, I saw Harold rush out to the door.

I turned to Ally "Where is she?!" I asked

"I don't know! go to the Ferno, her sister is there maybe you can get more information."