One More Thing: Part 2

By quarter to seven, Harry walked alone in the CBD of Sydney, he was unsure whether he should join the meeting, but he ought couldn't do it. He recall what Niall had told him earlier, he said to give Kathy space, he saw how much of mess she was on Monday night. He wish that he stayed of her instead of letting go. The radio interview annoyed him, he wanted to discuss and promote their album, instead personal issues arose. He was displeased with himself that he had to lie for not loving her anymore. Though, he knew it was for the best. His message alert went off, he checked and it was from Liam. 'Styles! on our way there now'

That night was a cold in Sydney, he looked at the dark sky wondering if Kathy will be there, he's hoping she would be as he wants to see her at least one last time before he leaves. He wrapped himself with his new black Saint Laurent coat, he felt silly to buy such expensive coat. He still has the box of chanel box in the pocket of his coat. He didn't know when and how he would give the gift to his beloved. He's always tried to message her many times, his fingers tips would tremble every time he would try to a message. He walked alone on Pitt Street, with cold winds brushed through his face. He glanced up the sky and had just wished that she was standing next to him, holding her soft small hands.
As he walked in he informed the waitress that the reservation was under Mr Liam Payne, the young waitress gave him a thin smile and led him up stairs. His heart started to race as he couldn't face his Love if she had heard what he said earlier in the radio morning show. He heard many chattering as he walked through, and saw Liam sitting beside Louis who was per-occupied with his mobile phone.

"Ayye Styles!!" said Liam, Harry held out his hand for a shake and glanced at Louis with no eye contact from his end, Harry heard Liam cough lightly and Louis glanced up to look at Harry's emerald eyes and decided to shake his hand. Louis cut loose and gave in with a light shake however Harry's grip was strong and firm.
"Ay Harold, how was your interview this morning?" asked Louis directly.

As Harry sat down across from Liam, "It was interesting in a way that I would never want to do another interview in that show if they are only interest is my private life. I wanted to promote our music but instead other things was discussed" said Harry plainly.
"Er nice hat, Styles!" Liam interrupted, Harry saw Louis gulped on a glass of white wine. He saw the bottle and it was 'Pinot Grigio' it's what he and Kathy likes. Louis saw Harry moved his sleeve slightly and stared at his watch. He glanced at Harry's lips as he tilts his the corner of his lips to the side, and there it was a small sign of dimples, that he once adored. Louis was amused with the accessory that was on Harry's head.
"That's a funny looking hat, Harold!" he teased, with a small chuckled. However, Harry sat stiff and just glared at him and muttered "it's a fedora." Then he quickly bounce to look at Liam.
"Where's Ally tonight?" he asked
"At her parents, she's still upset with me for moving our departure to any early date-"
"You don't say Payno - how could you bloody do that - oh wait ! I've forgotten, I don't have anymore reason to stay in this miserable city." said Louis sharply. Harry cleared his throat as he sips on the a glass of water.

After a moment, Hadyon had approach the table with Kathy behind him on the mobile phone, however she was immensely in a happy; cheerful mood. As Haydon gave them a shake Kathy sat in the corner to Haydon. Louis watched her from the corner of his eyes, however Harry pair of eyes were drawn to her. Her short styles hair hang loose, with a sweepy fringe.
She did not make an effort to greet anyone. Haydon started to converse with the rest with a small smile and feeling slightly annoyed with his business partner.
"OK, I have read the proposal and it sounds good to me" said Liam, then his head slight turn to Kathy who was still on her phone. Haydon slightly nudge her and said "Alright, ill shall see you so, OK lovey." She hang up and placed her mobile phone abruptly on the table.

"I didnt really get the chance to read the proposal" lied Kathy, and Haydon rolled his eyes. "But - I am also happy with it, so basically what will do every new styles that Ferno has the One Lane boys will get it exclusively first, every season will send out new stocks for the boys and they'll decide which shirts and pants like whatever, like I think Haydon and I decided every a month in half will send new things" said Kathy. Then she was interupted by the waiter.
"Hello there, are you ready to order?" said the waiter, he's accent was very similar to Louis, very think, very from Yorkshire. He crouched down to meet with Kathy's brown eyes. As she glared back she saw a light hazel pair of eyes staring back at her intently.
"Hello, I'm Noah, ill be your waiter for this evening" said the brunette hair waiter.
"Noah ay - thats a nice name" said Kathy with a soft tone, that led Louis to leaned back at his seat with a smug face. Liam cleared his throat as he noticed Harry sat timidly across from him.
"Please, ill have the risotto" said Liam, the waiter shot his eyes to his way but then flounced back to Kathy and Louis could clearly see right in front of him.
"The beef burger for me - ay look at me when I talk to you" exclaimed Louis.
"Oh sorry Sir, I did get that"
Haydon ordered the spagethi bolognaise,  and Harry asked for carbonara.
"Ill have the cabanora too" said Kathy diffidently. As Noah was repeating the order he was still on the same level as Kathy and that led Louis to be fidelity.
"Ill make sure your meals are perfect" said the waiter, and gave a soft smile.
"What was that?" Asked louis sharply and his pair of ocean blue eyes looked directly at her. However, Kathy chose to ignore such question and continued to talk business.
"If the One Lane boys do have some sort of special events such as awards night or what ever. Haydon will personslly fly to where ever you are, of course with The Ferno expenses to personally make sure they looked spot on - just give us at least one month notice"
Louis gulped on his bitter sweet liquid down his throat, Kathy made it clear 'Haydon' will fly over.
"Sounds good to me" said Liam
"No!" snarled Louis.
"And why not?" asked Kathy frankly.
Harry sat in the corner, not knowing what to do, he felt that Louis and Kathy will ought to start another argument.
"We need you to go up as well"
"No, no need! Haydon deals with suits-"
"But you deal with the shirts and t-shirt" louis interupted
Kathy sigh and said "Haydon is capable of doing all that"
"OK, relax guys. What will do is who's ever free then will go up" said Haydon sharply.
"Far out, you two!" He continued.m
"Agreed" Harry said quietly.
The food arrived and it was placed infront od them, Louis glared at Kathy's plate and as well as Harry's it was the same meal that they ordered. All night Kathy and Harry had not shared any eye contact. She was frustrated with him how he announced that he no longer was loving her. Then for him he was feeling guilty for lying and how he want to run to her, embraced her tightly and tell her every thing was just a show, to protect her.