Before I Go: Part 4

When Kathy sat next to Harry on the bar stool, they both felt unease, and involuntary glimpse of smile will show upon their faces, every time one spoke. Harry was interested on what she's been up for the last couple of tables, he knew it well that they did said their goodbyes. However, he ought need to know what is happening in Kathy's life. Kathy told Harry about how Fleur gave a resignation letter and took a job in Stripes Records, Kathy acted naive and pretended that she didn't know about Fleur new role. Kathy informed Harry that the last couple of days she had produced work that she had missed on ever since the L.A crew arrived in Sydney.

"Show me!" said Harry, without hesitation Kathy rose up from her chair and looked for her art diary, she eyed her apartment and saw it on the coffee table in the living area, she took Harry's hand pulled her and walked in rush to sit on the couch, and made Harry smile. Kathy gave her A3 visual art diary to her Love and Harry flicked the pages and slowly analysis it. He saw a lot of dull colours, and really strong cut on tops and dresses. He liked it, but really anything that Kathy comes up with, he adored.

"Aha. I like this one" said Harry, pointing out a black mini dress, with a low cut on the back. Kathy leaned over to look what it was and Kathy smiled lightly at him.

"Do me a favour once this is done, can you wear it and come over to L.A for me" said Harry lovingly.

Kathy couldn't help the flattering of nerves bouncing inside of her chest when Harry said those sweet words to her. It's been frantically days since they've been intimate, though it's been less than a week since their goodbyes. Kathy shook her head and took the art diary away from Harry.

"You will never see me in such thing" exclaimed Kathy.

Harry naturally pulled Kathy to him, and placed his arms around her, that made Kathy snuggle. She has missed the sense of Harry, every time she's with him, she feels safe and there's not other place she'd rather be than next to him.

"This is nice" said Kathy finally.

"I know, it's like old times"

"I like the old times, d'you remember when we were in London, when we were only a few street away from each other, when I felt so lonely being away from my family I would text you and you'd be in my door step less than 5 minutes. You'd be rushing just to hold me tight - just like this Love."

Harry even held tighter when she said those words to him, but then what about now when he was about to leave to another country, a continent even. How will he keep her warm at night? How will he cheer she up when she's feeling said or stressed from work? He shut his eyes and held her even firmly.

"Oh Love what about that time when we hired so many random movies from dramas, comedy, disneys to sic-fi" said Kathy with excitement from her tone.

Harry is wishing that she'd stop calling him Love. 

"And you made watched those chick-flicks" said Harry, trying to light up the atmosphere. 

"Shut-up you, you liked them too actually in fact you loved them" said Kathy frankly. 

"Which love story did you like most Noah's and Allie's from the Notebook or Landon's and Jamie's from A Walk to Remember?" she added.

"I don't know I can't remember" lied Harry, he fiddled and shrugged a little, trying to give Kathy a little more space. The couch was wide enough for the both of them, however very minimal space for two people. Harry grinned.

"What about you?" he asked.

"I can't really pick between the two both movies showed the power of love, I just didn't like how Jamie and Landon had such a tragic ending"

"You know which one is my favourite love story?" inquired Harry.

"Which movie or is it a novel?" said Kathy, as she looked up to see him, she noticed how Harry has very light facial hair, he seem that his growing a stubble it's either that or he's forgotten to shave.

Harry glared at her brown eyes and said:

"Harry's and Kathy's love story, I love how Kathy had a presentation that day and stacked infront of Harry and left her amazing art diary. I really enjoyed the part when Harry finally saw Kathy in the library, oh wait don't forget that time when Kathy asked Harry for lunch and ever since that day they gotten close. But then slowly and without realising they are slowly falling for each other. He would write songs about her and she'd draw him and design clothes for him - what a perfect couple I say - let's not forget when Harry finally had to plucked the courage to tell how she truly feels and how they shared their first kiss back in King Street"

A flutter of electricity run through her body, when those words was said to her, all the things that Harry had pointed out she reminisce in her mind. Those memories she could never forget.

"Harry, I love you," she pulled away from him, and engulfed both of her soft hands to his face. She closed her eyes, and imagined that it just them two in the room. Her eyes were still shut, after a moment she felt Harry's thick lips pressed against her gently. He held even closer to him. It was a kind of kiss that the urges is there but still so passionately. As they pulled back they glared at each other's eyes and Harry whispered:

"I love you more, mi amor"

Kathy pulled the fleece blanket and laid on the couch with Harry, as he run his finger tips along her her black hair. She was already half asleep, as Harry watches her mumble words.

"Tomorrow night you'd be leaving me," she said "even we're apart I am just right here be waiting for you." Harry could hear that she started to break off, Kathy quickly buried her face into his chest.

"If I had a choice, I would choose to go with you" said Kathy, her face was still buried in Harry's chest, he felt the vibration from her voice.

"Come then" whispered Harry.

"You know I would but I can't hurt Louis, because - because" she croak.

"Because you love him too" Harry broke off, when he said that and held her even tighter this time. Kathy didn't want to comment on it, her mind wanted to deny it but she didn't want to lie anymore and instead she stayed quiet until she croak and said:

"Yes, but I love you more"

After a moment, she fell asleep in Harry's arms where she believes she belongs. Though, Harry stayed up a little to watch his Love sleeps. He's scared that this might be the last time, they will be this close again. He doesn't know what their future holds. Will he keep fighting for her? Drop everything to be with her? But what kind of friend is he if just leaves One Lane. His thoughts were meddle inside of him, he wants to be with Kathy once more, but every time he thinks of how she became unfaithful to him, it was too much to bear and it sudden him too much. He trusted her with his whole, and finding out that her lips went against another man, while she was with him was unforgivable. He closed his eyes as he transverse his hands on Kathy's arms.

"Kathy" he whispered, he knew well that she's asleep "before I go, I know I said it several times to you but I know some how it will work out for you and I."