Chapter 39

//CAUTION! DIDNT EDIT! SORRY IF THERE ARE SPELLING ERRORS!\\
Your POV
How... What?! How did my best friend just get here?! He said he couldnt, he said i should just face time him.
"Jett, but how did you get here?" I ask while he's still hugging me.
"Oh. Your dad flew me here. I came alone. Daniel and my mom got sick so I guess I have to stay with you guys." He tells me. I smile and look at my dad.

"Thanks." I tell him. He smiles.
"Ok back to VidCon!" Jett says happily. I was still starstruck that Mark payed so much more money than he needed to for my best friend to come. Wow. I love my dad.

"So Miss. Princess Of The Elves, what shall we do?" Mark asks me. I shrug.
"Ahh!" Mark exlaims as he sees a little boy dressed as Wilford Warfstache.
"Oh my God! Its a mini Wilford!" He says walking up to the boy. He pulls out his camera and starts a Vlog. ( I guess Y/N was behind the camera when Mark made this Vlog... Lol )

After that we finish talking with the kids and their parents, Mark of corse has a signing block.
"Why dont you two come with me?" Mark asks. Jett is more than happy. I guess im fine with that.

After about litteraly ome hunred signings, someone notices me.
"Oh my God! Its y/n! I am a huge fan of Mark and you!" She exlaims.
"Aw thanks." I tell her. She smiles.
"Y/n? Will you sign my shirt?" She asks. Why would she want me to do that?! It was a perfectly fine Markiplier tee.

"Sure." I tell her. I couldnt tell if she was joking about being a fan of mine but I dont really care. I sign my name in small letters on her shirt.
"Thanks!" She tells me, walking away.
"Looks like you have a fan." Mark tells me. It did seem that way I guess.

After a whole bunch of signings and a full day of VidCon, and everyone except all of the YouTubers had left, it was almost time to leave. Jett looked like he was about to pass out on the floor. I said goodbye to Sean( Jack/JackSepticEye ) and Ken and Mary and all of Mark's friends. Today was pretty amazing.

"Well, you guys ready to go back to the hotel now?" Mark asked. Jett nods, yawning. I nod too.
"Great. Because im beat." He tells us. We get in his car. Me and Jett sit in the back seat.

"Raise your hand if you wanna go to VidCon next year!" Mark yells as he drives. Jett raises both of his hands, I do the same.
"Great. Because so do I!" Mark says.

I spent pretty much the whole day with my favorite YouTubers, my dad, some fans and my best friend. Today was offically the best day of my life.

-Hey guys. Eve here. I have a little contest thingy. Who ever Private Chat or comments the best chapter/s idea, gets a shout out and there idea put into the book! So get to the ideas! Remember, there is no such thing as a bad idea. BTW another good thing. Thanks for all of the support comments i am getting! Ive gotten one from bxsic_bxtch and fredrick_fazbear and a whole bunch of other people! Id just like to say, I do read all of your sweet comments and id like to thank you. So yeah. Thanks alot guys! Bye. -EveStarr-

Adopted By Markiplier {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara