Chapter 13-Uncle Steven

Markiplier's POV
I woke up with y/n in my arms. I check my watch. Oh My God! It was almost 10:30 am!

"Y/n! Wake up! We're late for school!" I say shaking her shoulders. She wakes up rubbing her eyes.
"School? What?! I thought I did online school!?" She asks. Oh yeah, she can go anytime of the day as long as she works for six hours.

"Well, go get dressed and shower." I tell her.
"Then We can eat and I have to work." She nods and walks up stairs.

I hear a knock on the door. I am still in a robe and pajama pants. I open the door. A tall man with light brown hair stood there.
"Hi, are you Mr.Fischbach?" He asks I nod slowly.
"Hi, I'm y/n's Uncle, Steven. I've come to take her home." He says. My eyes almost pop out of my head.
"What?! Since when is this allowed?!" I yell.

"Mark? Is everything fine down there?" Y/n calls downstairs.
"Everything is fine honey! Now go take a shower ok?"I say
"I love you Dad!" She says. I smile at this "Steven." He gives me an evil glare. And he holds up a paper. I read it.
"It doesn't say anything about you rightfully taking y/n away from me." I say. He points to a paragraph near the end.
'Any blood relatives can claim the off-spring at any time.' I wanted to cry but I didn't want to show him how sensitive I was when it came to y/n.

"But... But... How do we know you are a blood relative?" I ask. He gets a worried look. But then brightens up a bit.
"Let's ask the girl!" He says.
"She has a name." I say. I call down y/n. Y/n reaches the bottom step. Once she sees the man she looks horrified.
"Steven!?" She screams.

Cliff Hangers are the best! Lol