Chapter 12-Meeting Family

Markiplier's POV
I tell y/n to go watch TV while I got dinner situated. She was watching Modern Family. I had never honestly watched it. I sit on the edge of the couch and watch it with her.
"What's the blonde ones name?" I ask
"Claire."
"Are Claire and the red head guy married?" I ask.
"No, they are siblings," she answers.
"Why is that one ol...."
"SSHHH!" Mark! Just watch." Y/n tells me. When the episode ends I go and put some store bought casserole in the oven, to make it look like I made it. Just then I hear a knock at the door. It was Aaron(AKA Yamimash).
"She is watching TV in the living room. Just, don't be all crazy, she's really worried." I tell him.

We walk together to the living room where y/n is sitting.
"Y/n, this is Aaron Ash. Well, you know him as Yamimash. He is your God Father." I tell her. She waves to Aaron. He smiles at me.

"She's pretty Mark!" He tells me. Yami goes and sits next to her and watches.

A few minutes later the door bell rang. It was my mom.
"Oh, my little Mark is a dad!" She says pinching my cheek with Tom behind her. She walks over to y/n.
"Nice job Mark." Tom tells me. I shake his hand and walk over to y/n.
"This is your Uncle, or my brother ,Thomas." I say.
"Hi." Y/n said. Tom waved.
"And this is my mom, or your grandma." I say pointing to my mom. She walks over and hugs her.
"So happy to see you!" Said my mom.
"Same with you." Y/n told her.

A little later Bob and Wade both came.
"Mark, this is amazing! You finally beat us at something! Starting a family!" Bob says jokingly. I wack the back of his head.

At dinner we all sit in the living room and watch Modern Family. Y/n answers all of me and my family's questions. I could tell she liked them. Everyone would ask her about her life before she met me, and I could tell she didn't like that but she still answered.
"The owner, Mother, was very mean, she barely gave me food. But I did meet a girl named Vivian. She was adopted the same day I was." She told everyone.

After Bob,Wade,Thomas,Aaron and my mom had left, me and y/n sat on the couch and she leaned against me.
"So... How did you like them?" I asked. She nodded.
"Dad?" She asks.
"Yeah y/n?" I answer.
"I love you." She says. I kiss the top of her head.
"I love you more." I say. Soon we both fall asleep on the couch.