Chapter 8-First Night

Markiplier's POV
Me and y/n accidentally ate a REALLY late dinner. At like 9:30. The reason why was, I was showing her some games. We played together. She acted like a natural. She knew how to play everything.

I asked her what she wanted to have when it came time to eat. She looked at me like she had never picked a meal before... Oh yeah, she hasn't. So we decided to just graze the pantry and eat whatever. I ate some Cheez-Its(YUMMY) and peaches. She ate granola bars, peanut butter and animal crackers.

Later I checked my watch.
"Holy Cow! Y/n it's 10:30! Why don't you go to bed?" I ask. She nods and walks up the stairs. I sit in the kitchen for maybe an hour. Later I walk upstairs to check on y/n. I walk in her room. She is fast asleep. I kiss her forehead and walk in my room. I edit an earlier video from today then I hear a scream. I run into y/n's room. She is sitting up in her bed, sweating.

"What's wrong Hun?" I ask. She panting.
"I had a dream," she said,"That you where in the car with me and my parents. When the car hit us, you died as well!" She says crying. I hug her very tight.
"I promise I will never let anything happen to any of us." I tell her."It's just a dream." She looks at me with tears eyes. I brought a pillow and blanket into her room and slept on the floor.
"I love you Da...Mark! Again I said Mark!" She says laughing a little.
"I love you too y/n. Goodnight." I say falling asleep.