Chapter 9-First Morning

Your POV
God! I feel like a complete baby off of what happened last night. It was only that night, I had never had a nightmare about my parents. The next morning I found Mark asleep on my floor. Did he actually sleep there? For me? Any ways he looked hilarious. He was all spread out hugging a a pillow like his life depended on it.
"Mark? Wake up!" I whisper in his ear.
"5 more minutes mom!" Mark yelled at me. I laughed. He hadnt lived with a girl since he lived with his mom.
"Ok Markie!" I say imitating a parent",But you promised y/n you would take her to the mall!" He sprung up.
"Y/N! Sorry." He said. I feel flat on my back in my bed laughing. His face turned bright red.

"Five more minutes mom! HA!" I say.
"Ok, ok y/m what do you want for breakfast?" He asks. I smile and say
"FIVE MORE MINUTES!" I had never laughed so hard! Mark started laughing too. He picked me up by my legs and carried me down stairs.
"MARK! STOP!" I laugh. He sets me in the counter.
"Now, what do you really want?" He asks.
"WAFFLES!" I yell.
"I've never cooked, like pancakes or waffles, but I guess I will try." Mark says.
"Go shower and get ready. Today we are going to the mall." Mark says.

As I'm getting out of the shower I hear the fire alarm.
"Mark! You ok?" I yell down stairs.
"I'm fine! The waffles aren't though!" I laugh. I put on a yellow top with white polka dots and black shorts. I really only own one pair of shoes. They are red converse. I walk down stairs. Smoke is coming from the kitchen.

"Mark?" I ask.
"Sorry, tried to re-make waffles but they burnt as well." Once the smoke clears up a bit I see Mark swatting at black waffles.
"Sorry." He says once I sit down at the table. He pours me a bowl of Cheerios.
"At least I can't burn this!" Mark says. I have laughed the most since I got here. Then I remember.
"Mark! Can I use your phone to call Vivian?" I ask.
"Sure, but I know what we are getting at the mall for you!" Mark says handing me his phone.
"Your getting me a phone?!"I ask.
"We might as well, you want to contact Vivian somehow right?!" He says. I hug him.

Since Vivian had been at the orphanage the longest, she was in charge of the cell phone, Mother told her if she got adopted she could take it home. Mother really didn't think Vivi would get adopted did she! I dialed her number
"Hello?" The voice answered.
"Vivian? It's y/n." I answer.
"OH MY GOD! Y/N HOW ARE YOU!" She yells"What is it like living with Markiplier?"
"It's ok." Mark looks at me. "JUST KIDDING ITS SO AWESOME! He's really nice and today he is taking me to the Mall!" I could hear Vivian gasp on the other end.
"I know this is weird, but can I talk to him?"
"Sure!"I hand Mark the phone.
"Da...Mark Vivian wants to talk to you. She REALLY loves you."
"Hello? Markiplier here." He says. I could hear Vivian on the other end screaming. Mark answered a whole bunch of her questions then handed me back the phone.
"Bye Viv, talk tomorrow?" I ask.
"Of corse! Bye Baby!" She said hanging up.

Ready for the mall?" Mark asks. I nod.