Chapter 44

Mark's POV
The next morning, I was offically a home-school teacher. I guess I can post my videos a bit later in the day. Plus,I also have a whole bunch of stuff pre-recorded. I walk into y/n's room. Shes still asleep. And she's talking...? Shes reported me of doing that once or twice...

"y/n." I whisper. She moans.
"I-Its not my fault... H-He did it..." She mumbles. Aw... She was so cute...
"S-Stooooop..." She says, getting a brief smile. What was she dreaming about...
"Y/n... Time for school. Wake up." I say, shaking her. She pops right up.
"Je--Oh! Good morning dad!" She says.

"Aw! Does my little girl have a little crush! You almost called me Jett!" I say, laughing.
"No. Whatever, get out of my room. I have to get ready." She tells me, pushing me out of her room.
"Fine. Meet me down stairs in a few. You can make cereal." I say. Y/n nods.

Your POV ( Again, Sorry With So Many Y/N POV)
Well, Mark woke me from a pretty nice dream... I'm not going into detail....
Well today I think I was ACTUALLY going to be part of a school. Well, Mark's school. I don't really know what I should expect. It's Mark for one.

I get dressed in a red tank top with a denim jacket with shorts. What? I want to try something new. I put my hair in a ponytail. I walk down stairs. Mark has boxes of cereal lined up on the counter and milk.
"Choose wisely." He says. I roll my eyes and make a bowl of Apple Jacks.
"Ok," I say",Let's get started with this 'school.'"

"Alright! Let me get dressed!" Mark says, running to his room. Why? He was already in a tee shirt and jeans... The average for my dad.

Maybe a minute later I hear footsteps on the spiral stair case. Oh my god...
"I AM WILFORD WARFSTASHE!" He yells. He was wearing suspenders and khakis with a stripped button down. Oh wow... Wasn't expecting this.

"Hello Wilford." I say, waving from the kitchen.
"You may call me Mr. Warfstashe!" He says, swiveling his plastic pink mustache. This was going to be a looooong day for me and Mr. Warfstashe.

//AFTER "SCHOOL"\\
"Let's go on a car ride." Mark suggests randomly.
"Why..?" I ask.
"'Cause. I need to pick something's up." He says, standing up off the couch. He had changed out of his Wilford costume and was not just Mark again.
"C'mon." He says, grabbing his keys. Whatever... Let's go.

We ride for like thirty minutes until we reach an neighborhood. We park in front of a house.
"Close your eyes. I will be right back." Mark tells me. Where were we? I wasn't at Jett's house because he lives in a town house. Where else could we be. I close my eyes. I hear my car door open and Mark sets something in my lap.
"Open your eyes." He says happily. Wow... It were 4 fish literally 5 inches long each! There was one that was a brownish one, a redish one, a yellowish orange one and a beautiful sky blue one.

"Wow! Dad! Thanks!" I say smiling.
"Just hold onto the top. And we should have a dry ride home." He jokes, getting back in the car.
"So what are you going to name 'Em?" He asks.
"Well I see I can relate all of there colors to something. The brown one is Freddy, red one is Foxy, yellow one is Chica and the blue one is Bonnie." I say. Mark laughs.

"You are my kind of daughter." He says. Yes, yes I was.