Chapter 52

Your POV
It was the next day and still no Gem... The moving was delayed because we wanted to hang out for a bit longer. I was in the middle of a test and Mark was on his phone.
"Dad, will we get another dog?" I ask. Mark nods.
"Yeah. We will. Probably." Mark says, putting down his phone.
"C'mon, y/n finish this test then we are on our way to our new home!" He says smiling. I nod and finish the last question.
"Done!" I say, smiling and slipping it into a folder.

"Ok. Take your book bag and put it in the car! We've got to go!" Mark says, taking of his Wilford Warfshache outfit. Of corse, he had on a basic tee shirt and jeans under.
"Great! Let's go!" I yell, running out to the car. He jumps into the front seat.

"So dad... When are we getting another dog?" I ask, unzipping my book bag. 
"Soon. Soon. You already have four fish though." Mark says.
"Ugh. But you can play with dogs!" I beg.
"But you can look at fish!" Mark says, boringly.

"Whatever. You'll crack sooner or later." I say, taking out my phone. Mark stops at a red light and grabs it out of my hand.
"What?!" I ask.
"No going on your phone! He is still out there!" Mark yells, slapping my phone on the ground.
"Ok... Ok..." I say. I take out a notebook for a random reason.

Mark soon pulls up to a beautiful light purple house.
"C'mon. Take your book bag. Your room is the one upstairs." Mark says,walking around to his trunk.
Wow. I was finally at my new house! It is so freaking pretty! Boxes are already put in the kitchen. I walk upstairs into my room. It's actually a nice color... It's like green and has a fairly big closet plus a bathroom! My bed frame was already put up but there was no mattress so there was no point on plopping down on a nice cozy bed. There was a white chest of drawers, with a mirror and a sweet little chair on the corner so I walk around to the little chair.

'Oh, this is from the recording room.' I think, sitting down in Marks spinning chair. I hear Mark come upstairs with a few mumbled whispers."Shes in here." Mark says to two girls and a boy around my age.

"Y/n, this is Lucille," he says, pointing to a blonde girl.
"This is Ron." He says, pointing to the brown haired boy.
"And this is Willow." He says, pointing the the girl with gingery hair. ( I am not making ANY jokes about gingers and the friends stuff... )

"You guys can hang out until my stuff comes." Mark says, walking out.
"Um... Hi..." I say, nervously, standing up. Ron waves.
"Hey. I'm Ronald. But, everyone calls me Ron." He says.
"Except mom!" Lucille laughs.
"I'm Willow..." Says the quiet girl from the back of the group.

"Sorry about my dad. He's a bit strange." I tell them. Ron whalers in my ear.
"I don't know if it's just me but he looks a lot like a YouTube guy I know... Markiplier..." He says. I nod.
"Well, he is Markiplier but you can call him Mark. And I'm y/n by the way." I say. They all smile.

"So... Are you all siblings?" I ask.
"We'll sort of." Lucille answers.
"Me and Willow are siblings. Like blood related. Ron though, my mom adopted him like three years ago." Lucille says. Ron and Willow nod.

"Cool. I was adopted too! But only like, three months ago. It's felt like five years though." I say.
"Awesome!" Ron says, high five-ing me.
"So, what do you want to do?" I ask.
"I don't really know... There's a nice little park thing a few minutes away." Willow says. I nod.
"That sound fun. Plus, my stuff won't come for another few hours so that will be a great time waister." I say, patting Willows back. She smiles.

At the park, we all sit on swings and talk. Ron is 15, turning 16 soon and has his freaking learners permit! Lucille just turned 15 like last week. And Willow is 12. They were actually a pretty cool bunch! But Ron... He was actually very cute... Snap out of it, y/n... You have a perfectly perfect boyfriend! Whatever, we walked back home together and my boxes where there.

"Thanks guys! See you soon!" I yell from my porch. They all turn around wave at me. I can't believe I never wanted friends!

//Shout out to lovely_me_1234 . Check out her books! :D. Plus again sorry for the wait. Please WattPad... Fix these glitches! My chapters aren't saving. By the way, comment if Ron and Y/N should be a "thing!" Or is Jett and Y/N like, completely ok and no need of changing.-Emma\\