Chapter 14-Taken Away, Part 1

Markiplier's POV
"How did... How... How did you find me?" Y/n stutters. That makes me nervous. Steven shrugs. He starts in a sad voice
"I've been looking for y/n ever since my sister and her husband died! I just could find her anywhere!"
"Well, you didn't look hard enough because I found her, and I love her." I say.
"Is he your uncle y/n?" I ask. She looks worried. Steven is making weird hand motions to her.
"Ye... Yeah." She finally agrees unsure sounding. I face palm and start crying. I looked like a big baby. Y/n hugs me.
"What wrong? Why is he here?" She asks me.
"He... Wants to take you back home with him." I say between tears. Her eyes look like they are about to pop out of her head. Then she screams and runs upstairs. Steven just smiles.

"I still don't trust you!" I say walking up to meet her. For some reason Steven follows me. I don't say anything. When I get to y/n's room I sit on the side of her bed. Steven leans in the door way.
"It's ok. He is your uncle. I know this is better for you even though I want you to live here." I tell her trying to make her feel better. She looks at me with wary eyes. I hug her again.

"Now go pack." I say handing her the iPhone I had gotten her. Me and Steven walk downstairs. I put down some ground rules.
"You need to feed her, get her toiletries and other girl things also..." I was cut off my him smacking me in the back of the head with a solid lead pole. The last thing I hear are
"I'll take care of her Mark."I hear y/n scream. Then everything goes black.