27- Breakfast

Mark's POV
I could tell y/n was scared. She was sweating and about to cry. I left her room to go and edit a video. I guess I will see them tomorrow morning.

//THE NEXT MORNING\\
"Wake up girls! I have bacon, toast and eggs cooking down stairs!" I say, shaking y/n. They both pop up as soon as I say bacon. I help y/n get down our spiral stair case without falling on our faces. Her hands are tucked in the pockets of her robe.

Once we get seated at the table I hand Vivian and Y/n both a plate.
"Eat up. Vivian, your dad is coming to pick you up in an hour. Is that ok?" I ask. She nods, scaling the grease of her bacon with a paper towel. Y/n hasn't touched her food.

"Y/n? Why aren't you eating? It's perfectly good and I know your hands aren't broken!" I say, pushing the plate closer to her. She shakes her head and turns around in her chair, still having her hands in her pockets. I touch her forehead. She's not sick.

//AN HOUR LATER\\
"Bye Vivian! Text you soon!" Y/n yells out of the door. She walks up into her room to get dressed. She walks down in a hoodie and skinny jeans. Her bangs almost covering one of her eyes. I'm still in pjs. Don't judge, I wear my merch all the time.

"Who's going dark?" I say. She shrugs and sits on the couch with me. I pull he into a hug.
"Mark, please let go." She says calm but annoyed. I start a subject.
"So I hear your birthday is coming soon." I ask. She nods.
"(Your birthday), right?" I ask. She nods.
"Ya know, your birthday happens to be on VidCon this year." I tell her. She looks at me with big eyes.

"Mark are you going? I've never met a person who's gone before!" She says.
"I've gone every year since 2012." I tell her, proudly.
"So I guess you will be out of town on my birthday then. It's fine I could stay here for a day by my self." She says. I shake my head and pull out two tickets.

"Nope, your going with me." I say. She starts to dance around he room and squeal and other things 13 year old girls do. All of a sudden, her sleeve from her hoodie falls down... She quickly tries to hide her arm.

"Y/n..." I say quietly.
"Yes dad..." She answers. I motion her to come to me. She sits next to me. I lift up her sleeve. She covers her eyes. I start to cry.
"Why...." I say. She starts crying too.
"Mark, it's not your fault. It's life's fault..." She says. I hug her.

"If you don't stop... I'll start..." I say. I knew this was the only way to get her to stop... She looks at me with big eyes.
"Mark, you wouldn't..." She says putting her head on my chest.
"If that's how I have to get you to stop, I will..." She starts to cry more.

"This just proves how much I love you." I tell her. She nods.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Her voice cracks. I stroke her blonde hair.