Chapter 59

Your POV
Well... Great... School. In only a week. And I was going to a private school. At least Sarah was going. Yeah. And there was some pretty awesome clubs. So that was good. But I probably won't really fit in.

"Y/n! Wake up! We have to go shopping!" Mark says, jumping on my bed. I throw my legs up in attempt to knock him off. He gets on his knees and shakes my shoulders. I throw my closest pillow at him.

"Fine. That means you will only have a few minutes to get ready. We are meeting Ron, Lucille and Willow at the pool. Plus Oliver needs to be cleaned."

"So can I go back to bed?" I ask. Mark nods. I doze back off.

Dream Land :

"Yes I'd like to take sweet y/n home."

"B-But I don't know you..."

"*laughs* Sweety it's me."

"Who?!"

"Your uncle. Now c'mon. Let's take you home." He says, picking me up fatherly.

"I don't know you... But I guess this is better than the orphanage..."

We drive for about a good 5 minutes. We parks in a driveway to an old house that doesn't even look like you would be able to live in.

"A-Are you sure this is suitable for a 6 year old...?" I ask a bit worried. His fatherly face suddenly turned to anger and regret.

"Yes. Now stay here." He says, wrapping a rope around my arms and legs.

"W-What are you doing?!" I yell.

"Shh. Let me do my work. If anyone find you and try's to take you, I'm your uncle." He says, slamming and locking the doors.

"Mommy... Daddy... You'll protect me... Make sure I'll end up alright..." I whisper. I see him walk into the house. Could anyone see me tied in ropes in the back of a car?! Or where the windows darkened... Dammit...

I look around me. All I had was my suitcase...

"I'm helpless...."

I get an idea. I scoot to the end of the car where my suitcase is. It was fairly small but heavy. I turn my back to my bag.

"Hope this works..."

I grab the handles and slowly lift it, not being able to see where I was going to chuck my suitcase. I stand up in the car. Even though the car looked so updated, it didn't even have the little buttons on the inside to unlock the doors...

I throw my hands at an angle to make sure it at least hit the door. Bingo. It hits the window. I slowly climb out. Accidentally, the ropes are almost completely cut through by pieces of sharp glass.

I'm able to rip off the rest of the rope. I start running. At the moment, my legs where cut up by glass and felt like they could give out at any second. But I kept running. I hear the door of the house open.

Suddenly I hear footsteps close behind me. Crap... He was literally two feet away from me when I turn the corner. Thank god. Two cops where hanging out beside their two cars, drinking coffee. Steven obviously saw them so he ran backwards.

"What are you doing all alone, little girl? Why do you look so scared?!" Asks the taller cop.
"A-A man. He took me. H-He's driving away now." I sputter. The cops look at each other. They drop their coffees. The taller cop picks me up and sets me in the car. The shorter one turns the corner.

"Was the man that was following you, was he the man who took you?" He asks, calmly. I nod.

A few minutes later, the shorter cop comes around the corner with Steven in handcuffs and a gun pointing to his side.
"I'll be back , y/n! Don't think I won't!"

I wake up, in tears and sweat.
"M-Mark!" I cry. He runs in.
"Y/n! What's wrong with?!" He asks, stroking my head.

"I h-Had a dream. About the f-first time Steven took me. It w-was horrible." I stutter. Make hugs me tight.

"It's ok, y/n... Daddy's got you..." He says, calmly. Sometimes I wish... That my real dad was still around... That my life wasn't so f*cked up... That I could lead a regular life... That is still had my parents...