Chapter 33

Mark's POV
Y/n doesn't deserve any of this crap. She looked like she cried herself to sleep.

The next morning I get a call from Vivian's parents.
"Yes, the funeral is (Day before your birthday)." Her father tells me. The that's the day before y/n's birthday... That means we would miss the first two days of VidCon...

"Yeah, we will be there... Bye." I say hanging up.
"Y/n?!" I yell from down stairs.
"What!" She yells in a snappy voice.
"Don't talk to me like that. We are going to have to miss the first two days of VidCon, but I swear we will go the last day..." I tell her.

She forces a smile. I pull her into a hug. She starts crying.
"Vivian..." She cries in my chest.
"I know... This is how I felt when my dad died... It's gonna be ok..." I tell her. She shakes her head.

"It's actually not going to be ok Mark... My one and only friend is dead... I am a freaking orphan... I don't go to regular school... I have no one to lean on..." She tells me.

"You have me to lean on... And your not an orphan anymore... Again, you have me..." I tell her. She smiles up at
me. She wraps her arms around my waist. But wait... I was wearing my white Markiplier tee-shirt... Blood was on the back after y/n let go of me...

"Y/n... Let me see your wrists..." I say to her. She shakes her head.
"Y/n, for real... This isn't a game... Also not a question. Let me see your wrists..." I tell her firmly.

She tries to squirm away but I catch her. Of corse... I pull up her sleeve... The name "Vivian" is carved into her arm. The word "Gone" is carved in on her other arm.

"Y/n..." I say. She cups her mouth.
"I'm sorry!" She yells, running upstairs.

I walk into my room with scissors... I've never done this before... But it's for y/n...

Blood drips from my arm. It's hard to look at... That is all I need for her to understand...