Chapter 36

Your POV
"C'mon! We need to get on our plane, y/n!" Mark yells, franticly waving his arms in the air, running to our gate.
"I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm just nervous... I've never been on a plane before." I yell back. It's true, I had never ridden on a plane. Probably because before I was at the orphanage, my parents thought I was too young to travel and you don't ride planes a lot when your in an orphanage...

"You'll be fine! I ride planes all of the time." Mark says, grabbing my upper arm, and pulling me down the hallway to board the plane. We sat down a few seats from the front. Mark was E6 and I was E8. That means there would be a random person in between us.

A few minutes later, a sweaty, large man boards the plane.'Please don't sit with us... Please don't sit with us...' I think... Of corse, he takes a big seat in the chair between me and my dad.

He kept asking my questions and he asked if I wanted to play cards with him.
"Hi. I'm Pat. I'm on my way to VidCon. My mom told me it was today but it turns out it started two days ago. I live in her basement..." He tells me. I nod slowly...

At first, he doesn't notice Mark but then he introduces himself to him.
"Hi. I'm Mark. Also on my way to VidCon..." He says, giving a derpy smile. Pat freaks out and he stayed that way until he fell asleep.

"Is this how all plane rides are?" I ask him, once Pat is fully asleep. Mark makes the "so-and-so" hand motion. All of a sudden, in his sleep, the fat sweaty man kicks my "messed up" leg. I let out a screech. He wakes up.

"W-What happened?" He asked.
"Just go back to sleep. Everything's ok." Mark tells him. Pat shrugs and dozes back off to sleep.

"You ok?" Mark asks me. I nod, rubbing my leg. Soon, I fall asleep.

//TIME SKIP\\
I wake up when the intercom blasts.
"Arriving in California in five minutes." thank God... I was tired of this sweaty guy.

FINALLY me and Mark where off of the plane. It was super late. Like 2 am late. And at 6:30 am we had to be at the convention. Once we check into the hotel, I check my phone. Wow, seven texts from Jett.

"Have you left yet?"
"Happy birthday!"
"How long until you land?"
"Did you land yet?"
"Will you face time me at VidCon?"
"What time is it in California?"
"Hello?" I text back.

"Hey, landed maybe an hour ago. Now at a hotel. Sorry I didn't text back. I put my phone in my suit case. Thanks for the happy birthday! Right now it's like 3 am... I WILL FaceTime you at VidCon, cuz I would want you to see it." Send... I think I will enjoy having Jett as a friend.