Chapter 54

Your POV
The next morning, Jett was coming over. Plus, Mark was leaving for a bit to get a new dog... But I really missed Gem. Me and Jett are sitting on the couch.
"Nice place." He says, looking around.
"Thanks." I say. The door bell rings.

"Lucille! Ron! Willow!" I say, smiling and answering the door.
"Hey, y/n." Ron says.
"Jett, this is Lucille, Ron and Willow. There my new neighbors." I say. Ron waves at Jett. He just smiles.

"So, let's just... Go upstairs. I pretty much have the whole upstairs to myself since Mark's recording stuff and bedroom is down here." I say, walking to our stairs.

I sit in the chair I had in the corner. Willow and Lucille sat on the ground. Ron and Jett both tried to balance themselves on the bed frame.
"I've gotta... Um... Go to the bathroom." I say, walking out of the door. I walk I tot he bathroom.

Third Person POV
"So... Your y/n's friend, Jett. She talks about you a lot." Ron says.
"Well, I'm actually her boyfriend." Jett says, proudly, smirking at Ron.
"Well, I have a car." Ron says.
"I have... Um... Er..." Jett stutters.

"Exactly..." Ron says.
"I have y/n's heart." Jett concludes.
"Whatever. You deserve her... At least you have parents..." Ron says.
"Thanks dude... But I actually only have a mom. My dad died in Iraq. When I was three..." Jett says.

"I don't know who my parents are but, now I live with the Harpers and they are my family." Ron says.

"Sorry for my outburst..." Jett says.
"Same..." Jett says.
"Friends?" Ron asks.
"Friends. Oh, don't tell y/n yet but my mom.... Got a job in Mew York... Me and Daniel, my brother, have to move with her..." Jett says a bit Uneasy.

"Dude, you have to tell her!" Ron says.
"I know! I know! I have to move though at the end of this week!" Jett says. By this time, y/n was listening outside the door of her room. She was almost in tears.

She walks in, almost tripping over herself.
"You ok?" Jett says, walking over to catch her.
"Yeah... Just a bit... Stressed..." Y/n says.

"Y/n... I have something to tell you..." Jett says, now holding her hands.
"I know... You have to move to New York. And we won't be able to see each other..." Y/n days in tears.

"Yeah..." Jett moans, quietly. Y/n hugs him.
"I'm going to miss you." She whispers.
"Yeah... Same..." Jett says.

Lucille walks over.
"Separation is pretty hard. But let's do something fun to get our minds off of fun stuff!" She says, patting Ron, y/n and Jett's back at the same time.
"Park?" Y/n asks.
"Let's do truth or dare there!" Lucille says, clapping her hands.
"Ok, let's go." Y/n says, picking up an old Blackberry phone Mark had given her until she could get a new iPhone.

At the park, Jett and y/n sat in swings, Ron, Lucille and Willow sat in front of us.

// At this moment right now, WaffleSnar smacked me in the face with chocolate pudding... Now my hair smells... And my iPad has chocolate permanently stuck in the corners of it... Thanks Waffle's... No we are not siblings...\\

"Dare me first!" Ron yells.
"Ok... Lick the pole of the swings!" Lucille says.
"Ew... Ok..." Ron says. He bends over and looks back at them with "The Look Of Despair" Then, he gives it a nice big lick.

"Ew... Ok... Now I dare... Jett..." Ron says.
"Actually, I choose Truth." Jett says with pride.
"Ok... Is it true... That... You and y/n made out?!" Ron asks.
"Um... Er... Yes..." Jett tells hi with a half smile. Ron nods....
"Ok..." Ron says.

"I dare, Willow to try and jump the park fence." Jett says, pointing to the tallest part of the fence.
"If I break my ankle, it's your fault!" Willow says, run I over to it. She stands a few feet away and runs at it.

She jumps right over it but lands weird on her shoulder...
"Willow... You ok?!" Jett ask, running up to her, perfectly jumping over and picking her up in some sort of bridal style.
"Y-Yeah, I think I messed up my shoulder. Let's just go home..." Willow says. Jett nods, still carrying her. Ron, y/n and Lucille both ran after them.

Y/n trips over a crack in the sidewalk. Ron stays back to help pick her up.
"We'll catch up soon, Lucy." Ron yells, taking under y/n's arms.
"You ok?" He asks. Y/n nods.

"Thanks. I hope Willow is ok..." Y/n says. Ron nods, sweeping off her pants.
"Yeah. She gets hurt a lot. Like, last week she got a cast off when she broke her hand." Ron tells her. Y/n laughs a bit.

"Did you know," Ron says.
"That your beautiful?" He asks. Y/n blesses a deep shade of Crimson.
"Thank you. I must say, your pretty handsome yourself. Don't tell Jett though... He'd kill me if he knew I didn't dedicate my full heart to him..." Y/n says, starting to walk back.

"Thank you ma'am. I will keep that our little secret." Ron says, pushing his finger against his lips.
"Good. Now let's go." Y/n says, grabbing Ron's wrist.

When they catch up to Jett, Willow and Lucille, Mr. Harper was putting Willow in the car.
"I'm taking Willow to the hospital. You guys stay here." Mr. Harper says, closing the drivers side door.

"So... What do we do now?" Y/n asks since now there was only her, Lucille, Ron and Jett.
"Let's just go to my house." Y/n says. Rona and Jett follow her.
"You coming, Lucille?" She asks. She shakes her head.
"I'm fine. I'll stay here." Lucille says.

Y/n, Jett and Ron all walked in.
"Dad?! We're home!" Y/n yells.
"I've got a surprise!" Mark sings from his room.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Sure!" Y/n says with a smile. Soon, a brown dachshund came running towards them.

"GEM!" Y/n yells. She pants and barks.
"Yeah, it's not her actually... It's a different dog. This is Oliver." Mark says, scratching his ears.
"Aw. He's cute." Ron says.

Your POV
We take Oliver into my room. He door bell rings.
"Jett! It's your mom! Time to go home." Mark yells.
"Bye, y/n... I'll be busy the rest of the week... I will make sure to say good bye to you before I leave. Good bye, love." Jett says, waving. I wave back... I can't believe he was leaving....

I sit in the chair in my room. I couldn't help but cry.
"Dude... It's ok..." Ron says, wrapping his arm around me.
"It's not... You guys are now all I have..." I tell him.
"You do have me and Lucille and Willow and remember that..." He says, picking up my head from my chin.

"Thanks. You guys really rock." I say, touching his arm trying to get it off of my face. He quickly kisses me.
"I-I'm sorry..." I stutters.
"It's fine. Thanks." I say, looking straight into his eyes. They where a nice light shade of green...

"I-I know this is weird... And we just met... And I don't want to break you up with Jett... But I actually really like you..." He says. I hold his hand.
"It's fine." I say holding his hand.

Shoot... I've got two guys, both equally as handsome, and nice... But Jett was here first but he is leaving... I'm so confused! Why is life so hard! ( #EmotionalBreakdown )