Chapter 3-Sunday Morning

Your POV
I wake up to a bright day. Vivian is the bunk above me.
"Good morning y/n!" She tells me.
"Know what today is?"she asks. I smile
"I can't feel it, y/n! Today is the day I get parents again! You too!" She says walking to the closet to find her best clothes. My best clothes are a pair of cream shorts with a baby blue top with white stripes. It's not that fancy. Vivian dresses in a beautiful pink shirt with ruffles and white leggings. She puts her pretty black hair in a long braid. My ratty and tangled (your hair color), I put in messy pig tails.

We run to the breakfast room where dozens of other kids had already sat down. There were enough pieces of toast for me and Vivi to get one. There is nothing left after that. Mother steps on a table and bangs her hand on a pot. It gets everyone's attention.
"Today is Sunday. Dress in your finest. And actually try and get adopted. Please little Brats!" She says. You don't know how bad I want to punch her in the face. She goes on , how if we don't get adopted we wipe the bathroom floor even if it's clean. After she dismisses us I walk past the lobby. Many people where there. Vivian and I always secretly watch and pick out our dream parents. Of corse we never got our dream parents.
"I want a mom and dad so the dad will take me to sporting events and the mom will help me through love life and puberty." Vivi says.
"I will take any. They don't need to have a wife or husband, just as long as they love me." I say. She fake gags. I roll my eyes. She picks a beautiful lady with a tall man. She and him both have her darker skin color and dark hair. She said she wants to look like her adoptive parents. I spot a tall man with muscles and black hair. I point to him. She nods in agreement. Vivian scans him and gasps.
"You just chose a famous YouTuber named Markiplier!!!! You just like him for that!" She yells. I honestly had know idea who this Markipleeter was.
"Who's Markipleeter?" I ask.
"Markiplier!" She corrects."He makes funny gaming videos. He also makes a lot of money!" She says. I shrug.
"If he becomes your dad you HAVE to call me every day! I absolutely LOVE his videos!" I nod. I still had no idea who he was.