Chapter 25-Dreams....

Your POV
Me and Vivian walk up stairs to my room. I have a trundle bed so I let Vivi sleep on the second bed. She changes into lime green matching pajama top and bottom. I put on my Markiplier Tee shirt and Markiplier Warfstashe pajama pants. Of corse I probably own every piece of Markiplier fan wear.
"Do you have an extra pair?" Vivian asks me pointing to my {RADICAL!} pajama pants. I nod.
"We have boxes of them. Literally. Me and Mark have to ship them to London tomorrow after you leave." I say, walking down the hall to the house "junk closet." I get a pair of Markiplier pajama pants and hand them to Vivian. Her face brightens up as she walks into the bathroom to change.

She walks out with a big smile.
"You look great." I tell her as I walk back down the hall into my room. We climb into our beds.
"Sorry if this makes you feel weird but, what was it like to be kidnapped?" She asks me. I had almost forgotten that I was kidnapped and that I had ruined, rotting,muscle in my leg. I shrug.
"Scary. Lonely. Horrifying. Death Defying." I say many other words.

"Whatever. Let's just go to bed." I say pulling the sheets over my head.
"G'night." Vivian tells me. I nod slowly and drift off.

//IN DREAM\\

Orphanage Boy: Come on y/n?! Cat got your tounge!? Oh wait, the cat was scared away by your face!

You: Stop it Jerry.

Jerry: I'm just stating the truth y/n! Why? Are you too stupid to process all of the truth?

I tried my hardest to think of a comeback, but Jerry got me every time. It all built up... To the one moment. I walk up to my room and got a kitchen knife from the cafeteria... Tears drizzle from my eyes as I slit my wrists... I can hear Jerry still making fun of me through my door. All of a sudden everything goes black.

Mom: Wake up dear. Time for dance class!

You: Ok mommy.-yawns- Let's go.

Mom: Ok. Extra fun today because Daddy is going with us!

We drive to dance class. I take my seat in the back of our White BMW. All of a sudden I hear my dad shout.

Dad: SUSAN GET DOWN!

Everything goes black again.

//END OF DREAM\\
I wake up with a scream. I am sweaty. Mark comes running in. My wrists burn. Vivian rubs her eyes.
"Y/N! What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head and look down at my wrists. They are all old scars... No recent ones.
"I'm sorry, I'm fine. Just a nightmare again.

"Ugg! I'm going back to sleep!" Vivian says covering her face with her orange blanket. Mark kisses my forehead.
"Good night y/n." He says a bit annoyed. I wave as he walks out the door. I whisper Vivian's name a few times. She doesn't wake up. Good...

I walk over to my desk and grab a small blade... It's originally for carving wood but I guess it will work for skin too...