Chapter 46

**Just for you, Fluttershy232 and TheAmazingCJ123 who asked for a chapter soon. Lol. Plus everyone else, enjoy.**
Mark's POV
"Ok, well just go get cleaned up and we can make a video." I tell y/n as we get home. I knew exactly what she had been doing with Jett... But for some reason I didnt really care... ( #Best DaD Ever!)

Y/n comes down stairs with a Markiplier tee shirt and skinny jeans.
"Does it look fine for a video? We havent made one together since like... A week." She says, half smiling.
"Its fine. Look at me. Im advertising JackSepticEye." I tel her. I was wearing a shirt with Sam on it. ( Sam The Septic Eye). She rolls her eyes.
"First one to the room gets to choose the game!" She yells happily, running towards the hall.

Of corse, my little broken legged daughter beats me... Again.
"Ok. But it has to be one that fans suggested." I say, sitting in the chair next to her. She scrolls through a list of popular games.

"Agar.io! I saw Jack and PewDiePie play it. Looks strange." She says, clicking on a link. I shrug.
"Played it alone but didnt record. Pretty fun." I tell her.
"Headsets! Now! Im dying for gaming!" She says, putting on her (Your Favorite Color) headsets.

//LATER\\
"IM AT THE TOP OF THE LIST! YES! BEAT THAT MARK!" y/n yells, as she reaches the top of the list. ( Beaware, cussing because of Mark)
"Fuck. Y/n you sound like a god damned baboon!" I laugh. She smiles.
"MUHAHAHA!" She eats me?! No!

"No! I was almost as big as you! No fair!" I whine. Then I remember that we had been playing for almost twenty minutes. The first ten just being y/n figuring out the controls so we had alot of editing to do.

"Thanks for watching and I will see you next time. Bu Bye!" I say, ending it.
"Edit then eat dinner, well actually you can make dinner for yourself, and I will edit." I say.
"Aw! I wanted to edit! You go make dinner!" Y/n says. I roll my eyes.
"Fine. Be right back to check up on you." I conclude. She nods happily, sitting in MY spinning chair using MY computer. God... Can't wait to see this video!

Your POV
I had done editing. First, I kept the first two minutes of me just messing around and failing and being eaten. Then I got to where I had it all covered and the total highlight was me eating Mark THREE WHOLE TIMES! He wasnt the best at this. He kept accidentally splitting.

"DONE!" I yell. I hear the microwave go off.
"Also done! I dont actually now think you are supposed to cook the pasta with the plastic on the container...." He says back... Wow... He also wasnt a great cook. But even though he has minor flaws, he's my dad. And I love him. No matter what. As long as he never gives me up.... But he would never do anything like that.

We are eating, now sliced cheese because Mark cooked the pasta wrong, when Mark stands up.
"Shit. Forgot to get the mail today. Be right back." He says, walking to the door.

He comes back soon, with a thick pile of mail.
"Hey, you know what else you forgot today?" I say. He looks at me.
"School." I say, smiling. ( If you go to school, you probably know that right now y/n is living the freaking life! No school and Markiplier as a dad!)

"Shit! Dont tell! Tomorrow that means we can not forget." He says. He looks through the pile of mail.
"God... The taxes on our apartment are raising... That sucks..." He says.
"Why dont we just move then?" I ask. He shrugs.
"Its not that easy." He tells me.
"Sounds easy." I say.

"Are you challenging me?!" He says, wrapping his hands around my waist and picking me up. I laugh literally uncontrollably.
"Fine. Ill move. To impress my fifteen year old daughter." He says, carrying me around the apartment, with my head on his back. He was carrying me from my ankles now.

"Ok." I say.
"Are you really ok with that?" He asks. I nod.
"I have no friends in this general area anyways." I tell him. He nods.
"Well in our new building, you are getting friends." Mark says.

"When ever I get friends.... They either leave for just plain die..." I say.
"Jett hasn't left." Mark says.
"Well... Hes not exactly my friend..." I say smiling.
"What do you mean?" Mark says.
"Hes my... Boyfriend..." I tell him. He pulls me up to where we are face to face. He waits a bit with a straight face... Oh no... Was he mad...?

"Good for you." Mark says smiling. I smile too.
"Great... Ok well... Lets look at apartments. Online is easier." I tell Mark. He nods, still carrying me, walking into the "computer room."