Chapter 43

Mark's POV
I tried to get there as soon as I could. When I arrived, Jett and y/n where sitting on the curb. Y/n was... Crying? I park next to them.
"What happened?!" I ask, getting out of my car.
"Im dirty and rotten!" Y/n cries.
"Aw. Honey, no you aren't!" I tell her. She looks at me.
"Then why did everyone say that?" She asks.

"Im going to go have a word with those people..." Jett says, walking to the house, pushing up his sleeves.
"What is he going to do to them?" I ask. Y/n smiles.
"Whatever it takes." She says.
"To what?" I ask.
"Whatever it takes to get them to believe what he wants." She tells me.

"Here. Get in the car. We will wait for Jett." I say.
A few minutes later, Jett walks outside, pushing his sleeves back down.
"How did it go?" y/n asks as Jett climbs in the car.
"Lets just say, dont expect them to pick on you anymore." Jett tells her.
"Thanks..." y/n says, leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiles and becomes bright red. Soon, y/n falls asleep in the car and me and Jett are the only ones awake.

"So... Do you have a crush on my daughter?" I ask, smiling.
"Um... What? Mr. Fischbach, you must be mistaken." Jett says, blushing even more red.
"C'mon Jett. I swear I wont tell." I say, trying to get him to crack. He sighs.
"Dont kill me Mr. Fischbach but yes." Jett tells me. I smile.
"Great. Remember, y/n is very sensitive. Shes gets hurt easily. Just... Be careful with her." I tell him. I just dont want her going through a major heart break at age 14.

"I know, Mr. Fischbach." He says.
"You can just call me Mark." I say.
"Ok, Mark." Jett says, playing with y/n's hair.
"Isnt she just perfect..." I say. Jett nods.
"Im so glad we met." Jett says, I guess half day dreaming. He was slightly blushing as he messed with y/n's hair that was in a messy bun.

"When we get home, you can call your mom." I suggest. Jett nods.

Once we get home Jett whispers stuff in y/n ear. She wakes up.
"Woah you guys place is super cool." Jett says.
"Thanks." y/n says.

Your POV
In the car, I did hear their conversation. Yes! Jett likes me!
"So what are we gonna do until Jett's mom comes?" I ask.
"You guys just watch TV or something." Mark says. Me and Jett sit on the couch.
"Im going to go edit." Mark says.

"No funny business!" Mark jokes. I roll my eyes. I turn on TruTV. My favorite show, The Cabanaro Effect, was on.
He turned a baby rat into a giant ugly rat.
"Sorry about bailing tonight." I say.
"Its fine. I would've left too. If I was in your shoes." Jett says. Something about him... Made me feel comfortable around him...

The door bell rang a few minutes later. Mark answers it.
"Hi Mrs. Ryker. Jett! Your mom is here!" Mark yells to us. Jett and me stand up and walk to the door.

"Bye y/n." Jett says as he pecks my cheek. I smile.
"Bye. Ill call you." I say to him.