Chapter 38

//If you don't know who any of these guys are ill just give you a little info box
Felix=PewDiePie
Jack=JackSepticEye
Ken=CinnamonToastKen
Mary=Ken's spouse
Ian+Anthony=Smosh\\

Your POV
Oh my freaking God... I am actually here... In my first 30 seconds of being here I met JackSepticEye, CinnamonToastKen, Mary and PewDiePie... I stood next to Mark as he socialized with all of his YouTube buddies. Mary leans down next to me.

"Hey y/n. I hear it's your birthday?" She says. I nod. She gives me a big smile.
"Guys, it's y/n's birthday. Shouldn't be do something for her?" Mary asks all of the guys who where now talking about GTA 6 and when it comes out. I honestly don't play Grand Theft Auto.

"Don't worry Mary. Mark has something planned." Ken tells her. She looks back at me.

"I guess we will have to wait and see what their plan is." Mary says, looking down at her watch.
"Guys! It's exactly 6:05! We gotta get ready!" She yells at them. All of the guys look down at their phone sand watches then they all scramble to different places.
//TIME SKIP TO VIDCON\\
Mark drags me over to the stage.
"Dad why are we here?" I ask. He sticks up his hand and hands me his phone. It was 6:30. People came pilling in causing great noise.

After about seven minutes of waiting off stage, and most of the YouTuber's gave a speech, Mark came behind stage with... IAN HECKOX AND ANTHONY PADILLA! I was wordless.
"Hey y/n." Anthony says. I can tell this was different for Smosh because they don't really do gaming.
"Um, we have someone with us that requested to meet you." Ian says. I smile.
"Who?" I ask.
"Follow us." Anthony says, walking out on stage.

It looked like millions of people, all crowded in the stadiumish thing. Everyone cheers as Mark, Anthony, Ian and me walk out on stage. Ian stands in the middle of the stage.

"If your name is not Jett Ryker, sit down on the floor." He says. What the heck was he doing...?

Everyone sat down. Except one person... A blonde boy my age who was standing up with a poster that read "I HEART U Y/N AND MARK!" I blush as I read his poster. He puts it down and smiles at me. Anthony motions him to come on stage.

"Now if you don't know who I am, Hello every body my name is Markiplier! And this is my daughter y/n!" He says. Loud cheers roar through the stadium. Jett runs across the stage and gives me a hug.

"You forgot to FaceTime me, y/n." He tells me. I smile and give him a nuggie, messing up his spiked hair.

**I sort of dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, Jett Duggins. Me and him where just recently separated for a very long time and I miss him badly. Hope you guys liked it. Bye.**