Chapter 37

Mark's POV
"Get on your costume y/n!" I yell through the door. I was wearing a Link costume from The Legend Of Zelda.
"I don't know... Zelda's ears aren't pointed right..." She says. I roll my eyes.
"Just come out, it's fine." I say to her. She steps out. She looked so cute and pretty! She was of corse, Zelda.

"See?" She says, fiddling with her elf ears. I set them up straight.
"There, now let's go." I say, grabbing her arm. As we are in the lobby of the hotel, everyone looks at us weirdly. I guess they aren't used to seeing Link and Zelda walking through hotels every day.

I Uber a guy and he picks us up.
"So where are you guys headed this early in the morning?" He asks. He was right. It was about 5 am.

"VidCon. We have to be there soon and it takes like an hour to get there. So we will have thirty minutes to set up." I tell him. He nods.

"So that explains the dopey elf costumes." He says, nodding.
"Actually, They are not dopey elves. One is a princess and one is like a knight. Link and Zelda." Y/n corrects. He chuckles.

"Alright then. Y/n! Oh my God! I forgot to ask you, what do you want for your birthday?" I ask. She gives me a blank look.

"VidCon isn't my birthday gift?! You do to much for me dad!" She smiles.
"Plus I still would've gone even if I didn't have you. It's sorta like a requirement." I tell her.

"Um... I want a... Oh! I want a fish! Vivian told me her family had like seven fish..." Y/n says with a sad look. I pat her back.
"Then I will get you some fishies!" I say in a heroic voice. She smiles.

Literally an hour later, we arrive at a building. It doesn't look much like a happy building.... The outside walls are cement, that's grey, there a huge parking lot with millions of cars already ready to get inside.

Y/n and me walk to the building. Everyone I guess is in their car because we got inside with no problem.
As we walked in, y/n sort of freaked out. The first person we ran into was JackSepticEye. She looks at me with wide eyes.
"Dad! It's JackSepticEye!" She yells at me I nod.
"Watch this." I whisper. I walk over to Jack.
"Ah! Mark!" He says, wrapping one arm around me.
"Hey Jack." As I walk back over to y/n she looks like she is about to have a heart attack. Soon Jack walks over to us.

"You must be y/n." Jack says, bending down to y/n's level. She nods.
"Top o' the morning to ya, y/n." He says, holding out his hand. Y/n is literally about to pass out. I guess she just loves JackSepticEye.

"So you guys just leave me hanging with these two goobers?" Says a voice from behind my back.
"Ken! Mary! Felix!" I say, standing up. At this point, y/n is pretty much on the ground. Again, this must be new and fun for her.

**Sorry about the delay on this chapter. I had been using my phone to type and it died super easily but now I'm back on my iPad. Yay!**