Chapter 58

Your POV
A week passed. Yes, I had glasses now. How had I not realized how horrible my sight was?! I haven't told Ron, Lucille OR Willow yet. I guess I will surprise them. Plus, school starts in a week. God... What if I don't fit in? This is a private school we are talking about! I've never even gone to a regular school before!

I was at the house in my room. I had just gotten my glasses. I stand I front of my mirror. I put on the light purple frames I had picked out. Mark nocks on my door.

"Aw. You look so cute!" Mark says, walking up to me. He puts his hand on my cheek.
"Your so pretty in your glasses." He says. I smile.
"Thanks." I say, hugging him.

"Oh so you know your new school?" He asks. I nod, still having my face pressed against his chest.
"So there's another girl on the neighborhood that goes there. Her father is the Principal. I invited her and her family over for dinner. She's going to talk to you about the programs the school offers. Sound good to you?" He asks. I nod.

"Ok well it's almost 5 pm. Go get on a hoodie or something." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Well, we have to sort of... Hide your scars... You know?" He asks. I nod, and walk to my closet.

I put on the prettiest hoodie I could find. It was black and read the words 'American Eagle, 1987.' I honestly thought it was adorable because of 1987. But whatever.

I walked downstairs, glasses and all and sat on the couch. The door bell rings.
"That is them!" Mark sings, running after the door. I walk slowly over to the door far behind him. I wasn't in the mood to meet people.

"Y/n, this is Sarah." Mark says, pointing to a tall girl with green eyes and brown hair.
"Hello." She says, putting out her hand for me to shake. I force a smile.
"Hi." I say. I lead her inside where she sits on the couch, cross legged. Dang... She was proper and pretty!

"So, your going to Raven's Forest high?" She asks. I nod. She gets close to my ear.
"The proper thing is an act for my parents." She whispers, sitting back down.
"Father, do I have permission to go to y/n's room?" She ask. A man with the same color hair and eyes nods.

"Yes Sarah. Be down in time for dinner." He says. Sarah grabs my wrist. She takes me up into my room.

"Ahh. Finally." She says, taking off a pearl necklace she was wearing and setting it on my dresser. She takes off a white shirt she was wearing. But she had a tee shirt underneath it. Then she takes of a skirt and there is a pair of shorts. She takes her hair out of a bun and puts it into a quick pony tail. Her thick brown glasses had fallen to the tip of her nose. She pushes them up and shakes my hand.

"I'm Sarah Patrisha. But you can call me CJ." She says, shaking my hand, violently.
"Hi I'm y/n    y/m/n ( Your Middle Name )." I say, letting go of her hand.

"So sorry. I'm weird like that." She says, smiling widely.
"Well nice to meet you CJ." I say.

"Sorry my dad dragged you over here. He's almost as wacko as... Well he is the most wacko." I say. She smiles again.
"It's fine. Your dads cool! He's Markiplier!" She says. I nod.
"That has some advantages. Yeah." I tell her. She smiles again.

"Ok well, your going to Raven's Forest?" She asks. I nod.
"Ok do you plan on joining any clubs or sports?" She asks, pulling of a click board from a small bag she brought.

"Um... I really want to join a lacrosse team. And maybe some sort of English club." I say.
"There is also a Gaming Club, run my Gabrielle Fletcher." She says, looking down at the paper she had.
"Awesome. Count me in!" I say. She nods.

------------

At dinner, I sat next to Mark and Sarah's mom.
"Yes, I see y/n has been wanting to sign up for the... Gaming Club..." Sarah's dad said in surprise looking at the paper. Mark high fives me.

"Very unusual for a girl to join that. I am pretty sure there have been all guys..." Sarah's mom tells me. I shrug.
"It's fine. Sarah said the guys there are nice." I say.
"And she plays... Lacrosse... Not any feminine sports? Only guy sports?" Asks Sarah's dad.

"Father, please don't trash talk about y/n and her liking." Sarah says, placing her hand on her dads arm.
"I'm not against anything. It's just highly unusual for a girl to Portray in such activities." He says. I glared at him.

"Well I like those kinds of things..." I tell him. He nods. Mark does too.

"Ok well, I will make sure to put you in these certain activities." Says Sarah's dad. He walks to the door.

"It was nice meeting you, y/n." Sarah says, winking. I wave at her.
"Bye Sarah. I will make sure to see you later!" I say. Mark's me me throw ourselves onto the couch.

"Ugh. I'm bored." I whine.
"Video games?" He asks.
"Video games!!"

// Shout out to TheAmazingCJ123 for being a Noble CJ and making me a sandwich. Just kidding. Thanks for her kind comments and votes
she gives me. BTW thank you so much for almost over 12k reads! That's crazy yall! Bye.-Emma\\