Chapter 53

Mark's POV
I was unloading my things when I hear the door shut. I stick my head out of my room.
"How was it?" I ask.
"I loved it! I think we are going to like being friends!" She yells, picking up her moving box.

"Ooooo! Come here! Tell me all about it!" I say all gossip-y, patting next to me on part of the couch that had arrived.
"Ok, well Lucille just turned 15, like me and she plays Tennis for a major teen aged league ( Yes, That Is A Real Thing ) and she has a dog who just had puppies named Alec. And then there's Ron... He's almost 16 and he has a learners permit that took him twice to get and he was also adopted but like three years ago and I can really relate to him. And lastly, there's Willow. She's super quiet and actually has a lot of friends but isn't the one to talk." She tells me, All in one whole breath.

"Woah. They sound cool." I say. She nods.
"Ok, well I'll help you take your things upstairs to your room. I'm done." I say, picking up a big box.

"Ok." She says, walking up our short little stair case. It was pretty short... Like literally only 10 steps...  I set it in her room.
"When's my mattress coming?" She asks... Oh no... Her mattress...

"Er... Um... It's gonna come in like a week... You can stay in my room though." I say.
"That's cool. By the way, tomorrow morning can Jett come over? I want Lucille, Ron and Willow to meet him." Y/n asks. I nod.
"That's fine. Also, we've got to make a video today! Five Nights At Freddy's 4 came out yesterday and I've got to play it. The king is craving to play!" I say, putting her shirts in a drawer.

We finish unpacking her room and everything and we head downstairs to the new Computer Room I had set up in what's supposed to be a spare bedroom.
"Let's get started!" Y/n yells, putting on her head sets.

Ron's POV ( Do Not Judge, We've Got To Knows What's Happening Out Of Mark's House )

Me, Lucille and Willow walked in our house. Willow and Lucille trotted up to our room. Yes, a 15 year old boy does have to share a room with his younger sisters. It's not as bad as it seems.

Lucille plops down on her bunk and Willow climbs onto the top bunk. I had a single bed in the corner of the room.
"Did you like that girl? I thought she was cool." Willow says, smiling.
"Yeah, she was cool. What about you, Ronald?" Lucille asks. I shrug.
"She was... Cute..." I say, laying on my bed and taking out my phone.

"Did you just call her cute, Ron?" Willow asks.
"I mean, yeah, but I mean, she was. Am I right Lucille?" I ask. Lucille actually had a girlfriend at the moment but was out of town.

"No. She was cool though. I wouldn't consider cute." Lucille says.
"Ron has a crush! Ron has a crush! Ron has a crush!" Willow sings.
"Whatever. You guys don't have good taste." I say, walking out of our room, into the kitchen.

"Hey, Ronald. Will you help me cook dinner?" Mom asks. I shake my head.
"No thank you. I'm a bit... Pissed off at Lucille and Willow." I say, walking out of the door.
"Why?" She calls back at me, before I could close it on her face.
"Nothing. Just, our new neighbor, and... Well, she's pretty cool... And cute. So they are just being annoying..." I say, closing the door.

I sit on our porch. On the steps.
"Ron! Ron! Ron!" I hear someone yell from down the side walk. Y/n was running down it.
"Hey. What are you doing?" I laugh.
"I was wondering, if you could hang out tomorrow morning? I want you to meet my... Friend, Jett." She says.

"Sure! What time?" I ask.
"Maybe like 10 or whenever you think is best." She says, handing me a slip of paper. YES! It was her number!

"Call me." She says, running back, waving. I wave back slowly.
"Bye, y/n!" I yell at her. She smiles, then turns the corner. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

"Welcome back, Ron." Willow says, as she takes a seat at the table.
"Yeah." Lucille says.
"Ron has a crush! Ron has a crush! Ron has a crush!" Willow and Lucille sing at the same time.

"Lucille Rose Harper! Willow Daniela Harper! Do not make fun of your brother!" Mom yells.
"Thanks." I say, sitting down.
"No problem." My mom says, slipping pasta on my plate.

"So, is she really cute?!" My mom asks me.
"Mom!" I groan.
"But yes... She is..."