Chapter 34

Your POV
I ran up into my room and laid on my bed, crying. I knew that Mark was going to know... All because of me... Because I messed up...

I walk downstairs to find Mark sitting on the couch... Watching my favorite show, Modern Family.
"Hi daddy..." I say walking in. He waves from behind the couch. Great... He was wearing literally a dozen wrist bands on his left arm.

I sit next to him. He puts his arm around me.
"So... Are you angry at me...?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"I'm disappointed... I know you have a purpose, stop acting like you don't..." He tells me. He sounded... Annoyed...

"Dad?" I ask. He finally looks at me.
"Can I see your wrist?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"Nope, my property." He says. But I grab his arm anyways. Before he could tear his arm away from me, I pull off his bracelets. I almost cry. A giant (First Letter Of Your Name) is carved into his wrist with a heart around it...

"Daddy..." I say wrapping my arms around him. I can feel him nod, even when my eyes are pried shut. Once I sit down next to him, he sets his head on my shoulders.
"Have you learned your lesson?" He asks me. I nod, as a tear travels down the corner of my eye.
"I'm thinking of getting it tattooed of my wrist. How does that sound?" He asks me. I chuckle and shake my head.
"I can't see you with a tattoo. But if you really want to... We can get it done in California after VidCon." I suggest. He nods.

We eat dinner.
"Shit!" Mark yells as we are eating.
"What?" I ask.
"You didn't go to school today!" He yells, smiling.
"That works for me." I say, kicking my legs up on the counter.

"You know what, I may just home school you. I can see it is not appealing to you to have a robot teacher on the computer. I bet I will qualify." He says to me. That would be great actually...

"Amazing!"