Chapter 17-Home

TIME SKIP TO BACK HOME FOUR HOURS LATER
==========================================
Markiplier's POV
The questioning ran short so me and y/n got to go home. Once we pulled in the parking lot of the apartment,I put her on my shoulders.
"Mark! Stop! I'm 13!" She laughs.
"Well, for the next few days, your not going out of my sight! I love you too much to let you go!" I say.

Once we get to the apartment it's around 9:20.
"Can we watch a movie?" She asks. I nod.
"I'm not making you go to school tomorrow. Even though it's at the house." I say. She nods. We watch The Omen. She snuggled up next to me during scary parts and fell asleep one hour in. I smile and carry her up to my bed.

I put her under the blankets and kiss the top of her head. I sit next to her and get on my laptop. I check the news. Oh God. Y/n's story was all over the place."Markiplier's Daughter Kidnapped." One of them was completely fake."YouTuber Markiplier's Daughter Murdered." The thought of that made a chill go up my spine. I look to my side to make sure she was still there. To think about it, where could she of gone in 30 seconds.

Your POV
I wake up in Mark's bed. I know he's been my dad for almost a week but I still don't think I'm ready to call him dad. When I wake up, Mark's curled up on his side. I slowly creep out of bed and get my phone. To wake him up I needed something... Funny.

I get my phone and blast on full volume Carly Rae Jepson, I Really Like You. He flips out of bed screaming
"Mommy!" I laugh and fall onto the floor. He's breathing really hard, but once he sees my face he smiles and starts laughing. I walk over. It was more of a limp. I didn't want Mark to notice but he did.
"Are you ok?" He asks. I nod.
"That ass-hole got a deep cut from my leg." I say.
"Don't cuss, but also he was an ass-hole." He says smiling. Mark picks me up and sets me on his shoulder and carrys me to the kitchen(dang, those are some tall door ways for a 5 foot 6 man and a 5 foot girl to be walking under.)

"I can walk Dad. Just not fast." I tell him. He shakes his head.
"Your leg is still bleeding. Your going to the doctors." He says. I moan.