Chapter 1-Your Life

Authors Note:️Eve here! Just would like to let you know that anywhere you see y/m, put your name❤️Hope you like it!

Your POV
My parents died when I was three. In a car crash. They were taking me home from Pre-School when a drunk driver hit them. They died on the spot. It was horrifying. I survived because they only hit the front. I was taken to the local orphanage because my grand parents died when my parents were kids.

Well now I'm 13 so I'm sorta over it and used to the life style of no parents. At the orphanage I met a really nice girl named Vivian. She helped me through a lot. Her mom died having her and after she died her dad commit suiside. She was dumped here as a baby.

Every Sunday is Adoption Day where you dress your nicest and are interviewed by every parent. Usually people are looking for babies that never met their parents. I bet I will be here for the rest of my life. Mother (the owner) is not that nice. She makes us call her that so we sound polite. I hate her. So does everyone else here.

We don't celebrate holidays here. No Christmas, Easter, Or even birthdays. It is sad here. I usually never get food because the lunch room it's get there first, grab food, if there's none left to bad. It sounds illegal but Mother tells us it's not. If we're bad, we skip her teaching lessons to clean the whole orphanage. It sucks. I guess I have my point. It's bad, nasty and horrid being here.