Chapter 35-Maybe A Not So Bad Goodbye

**A WEEK LATER**
Mark's POV
"Y/n? Tomorrow is Vivian's funeral... Her parents want you to speak. Do you want to?" I ask her. She nods and takes a big breath.
"Hey, it's ok. Ok?" I tell her. She presses her face against my chest.
"Now, it's late. Go get in bed." I tell her. She nods and walks up the stairs.
"Pack your bag for California before you go to sleep! I have our costumes already down here!" I yell as she walks away.

"Ok! Good night dad!" She yells back.
"Night." I mummble as I put our dishes in the sink.

//THE NEXT MORNING\\
"Please Hun. We have to get dressed and go before 10:30! It's 10 and I haven't even showered yet!" I yell at y/n. She had been in the bathroom forever. She walks out in a black sleeveless dress with a lace bottom.
"You look beautiful." I tell her. A tear comes out of her eye as she nods.

*******************

At ten church, y/n and I sit down next to a family. There where two little boys, both looking sadder than ever.
"Hi..." Y/n says to them. "I'm y/n." She says.
"I'm Jett. This is my brother Daniel. Where Vivian's cousins." The one with blonde hair tells her.
"I was Vivian's best friend since we where both around three..." She tells them. I don't try to eavesdrop a lot but I did. They talk until the ceremony starts.

When it is time for y/n's speech, she starts crying more than ever, but toughs through it and says all of her beautiful memories with her best friend.

When we are about to leave, Jett and y/n exchange numbers when Jett and Daniel are about to leave. Weird... You meet a new friend at your best friends funeral...

"As soon as we get home, change and get your stuff ready to leave. We need to leave exactly at 5 if we want to get to California in time to sleep, and go to the last day of VidCon!" I tell y/n on the car ride home. She nods. California, here we come!