Chapter 4-The Interview

Markiplier's POV
I went up to the front desk where an old lady was writing on paper. She was ugly and very wrinkly.
"Hello I'm Veronica Smidgen. I own Nada Orphanage."she says.
"Hi. I'm Mark Edward Fischbach, I'm here for the adoptions on Sunday." I tell her.
"Ok, first a few questions. Age group you want to adopt from?" She asks
"Maybe 10-15." I say. She nods.
"Career/Job(s)?" She asks.
"Oh... YouTube." She looks at me funny. She writes more on a paper.
"What gender?" I hadn't thought yet, probably a girl.
"Female. If you could." I say.
"Ok go take a seat. Thank you." I walk over to the end of the long bench. Literally all of the people had a pair. I felt alone. People wave to me. I wave back.

"Mr.Fischbach?" A voice calls. I follow a young boy who takes me to a room with two chairs and a desk.
"Thank you!" I tell him as he was leaving. He waves. He looked misrible. Like he hadn't slept for three days. The first girl was 11. Her name was Patrisha. She was short and had bright red hair. She was sporty and smart. I ask her opinion on the orphanage. She says it's wonderful shaking her head no. After she leaves a tall skinny blonde girl walks in. Her name is y/n. She likes video games and lacrosse. She said she had only played video games twice but would LOVE to play them again. I nod as I listen to her life story and how she got here. It was very sad. Both her parents died in a car accident and she had to witness their death in front of her. She starts crying while she is talking. I walk around the desk and hug her.

"It's ok. I lost my dad to cancer when I was in college. I still have my mom though." I tell her. She wipes her tears and hugs me back. That was when I knew she was perfect for me. I ask her one last question.
"What's your opinion here?"
"To be truthful, ITS TERRIBLE! I NEVER GET FOOD BECAUSE I GET TO THE CAFITERIA LAST AND SHE MAKES US CLEAN FOR HER! WE ARE LIKE MINI SLAVES!" She says. I tell her to get on my back, and we walk to the front desk.

"I would like to adopt y/n." I say. She looks at me strange.
"That's not how it wor..." She is cut off by me handing in all the paper work.
"Ok! I see you have already done all your paper work! Y/n, go pack up and say your good byes." Says Veronica.