Chapter 41

Your POV ( Sorry That Alot Is In y/n POV)
At the air port, me and Jett are confused.
"Dad, we need out tickets. Please. We wont be able to get home." I say.
"You will be fine. I have something planned. Its Your supersize." Mark says with a smile, walking towards a Gate.
"Here. I have all three of these." Mark whispers to the flight attendant. She nods as Mark, motions for us to get on the plane with him.

"What seats are we in?" I ask.
"Thats your surprise. Since you didnt like regular seats, for your birthday, im flying you and Jett first class." Mark says with a grin.

"R-Really?!" I yell. Jett looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head.
"Yeah. Your row B seats 6 and 7. I made sure you guys sit together." Mark says, sitting down in a seat.
"Thanks." I yell as we are pushed away by rows of people.
"NO FUNNY BUSINESS BACK THERE EITHER!" He yells, jokingly. Shoot... Everyone looked at us. I smile.

Jett's POV ( Dont judge)
Me and y/n take our seats.
"This is going to be a long flight." she tells me.
"I know. But I wont be as bored anymore because I had to come by myself." I smile.
"Well now you have me." She says in a happy voice. I nod. As y/n gets comfortable, she knocks over her carry-on bag.

"Shoot..." She says bending down. She picks up her jacket and Pens. At the same time we both grab for her phone. Her hand is set on mine. I look at her. Shes so red! Ha! She smiles.
"Jett, you turned pink. Ha!" She laughs, still holding onto my hand. Shoot.... Im pink... Oops.

"Um... Here..." I say picking up her phone and setting it in her lap. She smiles. Wow... Her beautiful ( Your color eyes ) sparkled as the sun was being covered by the clouds. She smiles.

"Um... Thanks." She tells me. I couldnt help in.... I lean in and kiss her right on her lips. She blushes a deep shade of red. Then she giggles.
"Oh my god... Y/n... Im sorry... I couldnt help it..." I say, probably pink as ever.
"Oh... Its fine... I... Liked it..." She laughed a bit. I smile.
"So does that mean I can-" I am cut off by her kissing me back. That pretty much answered my question. Our kiss held for maybe a minute or two, when we heard clapping...

"MR. FISCHBACH! Um... Hi..." I say. He leans over y/n.
"What did I say y/n?" He asks.
"No funny business...." She says, looking at the floor.
"And what do I get? On my way to the bathroom, I catch you kissing your best friend..." He says, a bit disappointed.

"Mr. Fischbach, its my fault. I kissed her first." I say, sticking up for her.
"Oh, im not angry. Just like to remind you, y/n, your 14. And Jett, if you where to do anything to hurt my little girl..." He says.
"I know... I would never do anything like that...." I say.

"Ok well, you may proceed. I am about to pee my pants." Mark says, walking to the bathroom. Wow... I wish I had Markiplier as my dad....

So me and y/n do proceed but we made sure Mark was sitting back down. I had no idea how to kiss... So I just went with the flow. After we are done, y/n slowly drifts off. Her head is in my lap. I smile as she closes her eyes and falls asleep in my lap. Soon I drift off as well. Offically, my first kiss, on my second flight.