Chapter 31

//Sorry if these have a lot of spelling errors. I'm using my iPhone instead of my iPad \\

Mark's POV
I could tell with my 'fun' method of helping y/n's cutting was making her happier. Yes, we did flush every last one of her blades, knives or any other thing she used to harm herself. I know this would call for major pluming and pipe repair.

After we where done, me and her went down stairs. By now it was only 3pm. We where both pretty bored.
"What do you want to do?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Think! Your a Fischbach until you die. That's what we are known for!" I joke. She smiles.
"Let's pre-record stuff. I'm in a gaming mood." She suggests.

"Ok let's play... Prop Hunt? Minecraft? Murder Mystery? Anything you want to play." I tell her.
"PROP HUNT!" She yells. I nod and we walk into the recording room.

---LATER---
"Ahh! Stop! I'm an innocent banana!" She yells, climbing up a ladder. I case her.
"Oh great... This is a weird map..." I say as I get to the top of the ladder. It was a room full of bananas.

"The player bananas always stand up weirdly. Minx told me that." I say. She snickers as a catch her.
"Dang it, dad!" She yells. I laugh mockingly.

Once we are done editing and recording and all of that crap, it is about 7:30.

"We'll go shower and do all of that stuff. Your going to bed early because it's a school day tomorrow." I joke, sort of. She waves. Shit... I forgot about dinner...

"We're eating micro wave Macaroni for dinner!" I yell as she walks up the stairs.
"Ok." She yells back. I hear the shower run. I walk up into her room just for a few seconds... Not to be a stalker. Just to see it.

'Her closet is barley a mess. She was almost a perfect daughter. Oops. Stepped on a hat.' I think picking up a zebra print hat. It says 'Vivian' in sparkles on the side. I guess Vivian have it to y/n.

"DAD!" Y/n yells from her doorway, wrapped in a doorway.
"Sorry, just checking out your room." I say. She snatched the hat out of my hands. Her phone rings.

"I've never seen that number before..." Y/n tells me. Neither had I.
"I'll pick up." I say grabbing it.

"Hello?" I say. I hear crying on the other end.
"H-hello? It's V-Vivian's p-parents Carl and Marie." Says the voices.
"Are you guys ok?" I ask.
"N-no!" I hear Marie scream from the background.

"What's the matter?" I say, y/n now looking at me.
"I-It's Vivian... She's g-gone... She was h-hit by a car w-walking across t-the street to the h-house." Says Carl, in complete tears.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Y/n asks. I guess she could tell I was star struck and horrified.
"It's Vivian... She's dead..." I tell her. A face with no expression goes on her face.