Chapter 50

Mark's POV
Shit... Shit... Shit... Shit! I had just checked out and y/n calls me. I'm driving and traffic is actually really fast. Thank the traffic gods... I got home and slammed the door behind me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Y/n yells from upstairs.
"Y/n! It's me!" I say, running upstairs. She was on her bed, with her phone on the ground and her in a ball on her bed.
"What happened?!" I ask, running to hug her. She shivers.

"He just called me... I thought it was your number... It had the area code and the first three numbers where the same..." She tells me.
"So he's around here..." I mumble.

"J-Just stay here. All call the police." I say, running to the counter where I left my phone.

"Hello?" Asks the voice at the end.
"Yes, hello. I'm Mark Fischbach. Um, my daughter just got a call from a... Um... Child melester...?" I say, a bit unsure.

"Ok. Sir, would you like us to monitor her phone history and security?" She asks.
"Um... Yes ma'am." I say.
"Ok. I need your daughters number, security information and her to stay off of the device that was called for the rest of the day." She concludes.

"Ok... Anything else?" I ask, think ping that this was too easy.
"Yes sir. If the caller gives you any more physical or mental threats then you may call us for now, we cannot do anything major because it seems the caller used *64. Makes it impossible for someone to track you down after you call." She says.

"Ok, thank you." I say. I give her y/n's number and other things she needed. Then I run back up to her room. Her phone was still in the same spot on the ground but she had layed out flat on her bed. I go and lay down next to her.

"I got it most covered. You should be fine." I say, kissing her forehead.
"Why can't I have a normal life?" She asks.
"Well, for one, you have me as a dad." I say. She chuckles a bit.
"I consider that a good thing." She tells me. Aw... She was sweet.

"Good." I say. Gem hops up on the bed. She walks in circles before sitting right down inbetween me and y/n's legs.
"Aw. She knows something is wrong." I say, sitting up to rub Gem's head.
"I hope we can keep Gem. She's pretty awesome. And fairly trained." Y/n says, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You know, most 15 year olds I know don't spend a lot of time with their dad... I'm glad I have you..." I say. She smiles.
"That's because I have no friends, dad. It's unhealthy." She laughs.
"Ok, well I'm glad we are moving. You WILL meet friends. But you swear to still love your daddy, right?" I ask. She smiles.
"I swear." She says, happily. I kiss her cheek.

"Good. Now, you come with me, we get moving boxes and we pack together. Ok? I'm not leaving your side today!" I say. She nods as we walk to the car to get boxes. We come in and divvy out them evenly so we each have the same amount. She stayed in my room with me and helped pack.

"Put all of my fan shirts in that green one." I say, pointing to a brightly decorated pile of clothes.
"Okay..." She says, grabbing the pile and setting it in a box.
"Also put my shorts." I say, handing her a tiny pile with maybe three pairs of shorts.

"Wait, hold on. The one and only Markiplier wears shorts?" She asks, grinning.
"Well, when I was like twenty. Now I'm twenty six. No biggie, ok?" I say, smiling as well. She shrugs and puts them with the shirts.

"I'll give you a dollar if you put on a pair." She sys, handing me grey sports shorts. I grab them and glare at her.
"Fine." I say,w asking to the bathroom.

I walk out with a frown.
"Wow..." Y/n says.
"If I had my phone, this would be all over Instagram." She says, pretending to put a frame around me With her fingers.

The door bell rings... Y/n shivers.
"Stay here." I say, walking quietly to the door. F*ck....

I open the door.
"God dammit Jett! You scared me!" I yell as I open the door.
"Sorry sir. I-I don't really know what I did..." He says, smiling.
"So... Where is y/n?" He asks.

"In my room... Go get 'Em tiger..." I whisper, patting him on his back. He starts walking and then looks back at me with a weird look... This kid cracks me up...

They are talking away, not even noticing I'm in the doorway watching.
"So, where are you moving too?" Jett asks.
"Somewhere. Not an apartment. Oh! Wanna see my fish?!" Y/n asks excitedly. Jett nods, then they turn their heads.

"How much exactly did you hear..." Y/n asks.
"Where are you moving to?" I mimic. Y/n rolls her eyes, grabbing Jett's and and running to the kitchen where her fish where.

"That ones Bonnie. And this ones Foxy. And this is Freddy. And that ones Chica." Y/n says pointing to each and every fish.
"I have never seen 15 year olds so fascinated by fish." I say, arms crossed.
"Actually, sir, I'm 14." Jett says, for so,e reason raising his hand. 
"Yeah, it's August 16th, right?" Y/n asks. Jett nods.

"Cool. Y/n, you've gotta pack sometime today." I say. She looks at me.

"I will. Just let me hang for a bit, then I will, ok?" Y/n asks. I nod, walking back to my room.

//TIMESKIP\\
I look out of my bedroom door to see Jett and y/n on the couch holding hands asleep. My little girl... She's growing up so fast... ( #I WantMarkiDaddy )