Chapter 10-The Mall

Markiplier's POV
I could see the excitement I'm y/n's eyes.
"Do I have a budget?" She asks.
"Um... I would REALLY recommend under $1000. I mean, you probably haven't gone shopping in YEARS and you need bigger clothes. By the way, a private question, I'm trying to be a good father, do you need any "toiletries." It's ok if you don't want to tell me."
"Yeah, just incase." She tells me.
"Thanks Dad! Oops, sorry, Mark I mean." She says. I smile.
"You can call me Dad. I wouldn't mind." I tell her.
"Ok... Dad!" She says.

As we walk in, she pulls me to a store call Forever 21. She gets 4 shirts and a pair of jeans.

Your POV
Ok, Mark is letting me get all the clothes I want. But I feel bad. I told him I need pads. That's just wasting his money. But it's for later.

Next I take him to American Eagle. I get more jeans,3 sweaters, more shirts and a black jacket. After we check out I ask him,
"Dad, how much more can I spend?"
"Um... About 800 more dollars." I am amazed. I have only spent $200!
"I'm not going to use most of it. I am using maybe 200 more to get jewelry and shoes." I tell him. He nods.

We walk into the Toms store. Wow, a mall had a store just for Toms. I get two pairs. A navy one with light blue tiny elephants on them and a plain black pair. That was almost $100 so I could spend 100 more on jewelry.

I go to Macy's and get a black bubble necklace, silver hoop earring and a gold bracelet with a skull on it. It was only $15 dollars so I decided to stop by Victoria's Secrets. What!? I was taking at vantage of having $75 dollars.
"Come on Mark!" I say walking in. He shakes his head.
"It will ruin my masculinity." I roll my eyes and pull him in.
"Y/N!" He says like he's being tortured. I get sized for a bra, and get 2 pairs of underwear. As we are walking out Mark says,
"I've had enough tourture for one day! I also think you have had enough shopping for today Missy!" He says jokingly."Wait I forgot!" He said. He motions me to follow him.

We run two floors down to the Apple Store.
"What would be the best choise for her?" He asked a worker. He recommended an iPhone 5c. After that was done we ran to the drug store. He hands me $10.
"Go get your stuff." He says.

After that we both went home. We ate dinner at 7:30. Still late but we could be later.

Mark told me to go get dressed for bed. At 10:30 he came in my room.
"Lights out y/n. Tomorrow is the last day of what should be Spring Break. I'm signing you up for an online school. I'm already breaking the law. Goodnight y/n. Love you."

"Love you too Dad." I tell him.