Chapter 30-Ridding Of Most Literal Pain

Your POV
The rest of that day, Mark recorded and I watched Netflix. I also ate... And ate... And ate. I sort of ate my depression away. I thought it would work but it didn't. He came out FINALY and sat next to me.
"Hey. Are you ready for school tomorrow?" He asks. I throw my hands up in the air, sarcastically waving them. He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. But tomorrow is officially one week until your birthday." He tells me. Wow, that came fast.
"That also means VidCon!" He yells happily putting his large arms around me. I laugh.
"Dad! Stop!" I laugh as he carries me through out the apartment. He sets me on my bed. Then he gets a serious look.

"Now tell me y/n... Where are your 'torchere devices?'" He asks. I knew what he meant... My blades...

"Um... No more..." I lie. Mark could tell. He gets to my desk in my room and finds it... My drawer with my blades in them. He picks up everyone of them and he walks down the hallway to... The bathroom...? I follow him.

He drops my brown blood stained blade in the toilet... He motions me to he toilet.
"You can do the honors. Go ahead... Flush it..." He says. I half smile.
"But it will break the bathroom pipes, dad..." I say. He shrugs.

"If it keeps you from hurting yourself, I don't care." He says. I shrug and flush it. One-by-one I flush the blades that I had though relieved me from my pain... But didn't... I thought it would take away the sorrow I felt for myself... I thought the blades where my friend... But they stabbed me in the back... Separating me from my father... Now their gone... And I know who my real friend is... Mark

**I wrote this chapter specially for someone. She knows who she is... Well I hope she does... Anyways sorry about postings. Been SUPER off task with this. Again, sorry and I will see you next time. Bye!-😋😄EveStarr**